"Yeash, I'm right here" I spoke irritated. I pulled open the door at a very fast past and it banged on the wall inside my room.

Outside of the door was Professor Snape, oh crap what have I done.

Well for starters:

Making a potion that doesn't exist, well until now

Trying to find the Chamber of Secrets

All on my first and second day. 

Back to reality when I'm not battling with my mind. 

Professor Snape was still standing outside of my door. 

"Miss Elliot, where were you yesterday? In the afternoon classes you didn't show up and it was your first day" He growled.

Oh shit.

"Um well you see-"

"No I don't see" He said.

I don't really know what I was doing next but I grabbed Professor Snape's hand and I guess, I viewed the memory of me finishing the liquid luck potion, coming back to my dorm and supposedly getting a sore stomach and going to sleep then waking up at nine twenty, getting up - 

I let go of his hand and saw that his eyes went from a glazed over form, back to normal. 

"Miss Elliot, what was that?" Professor Snape asked in a softer voice from before. 

"What do you mean? Did you see what I had playing in my head?" I asked him.

"You mean of you completing liquid luck, getting a sore stomach- " 

I nodded.

"Then yeah I saw it, now what was that?"

"I don't even know I haven't ever done that before, I just got the feeling to grab your hand and think through what I had done"

"Hmm, well I don't know of anyone who has ever done that before" He spoke. 

"Oh"  

That was all I could think of saying. 

"Well I will leave you to get ready, its eight thirty by the way" 

With that Professor Snape turned around his cloak spinning around with him. He walked down the stairs and out of sight. 

I quickly got dressed into my usual uniform and headed to the great hall to have breakfast. 

I sat at the table and got to enjoy the silence for about a minute until Draco Malfoy sat down in front of me. 

"Hello Dakota, where were you for the rest of yesterday, I only got to see you in first and second lesson, then a little bit of lunch, but I only saw you flying out of the room" 

"Well I had to go to seventh year potions, then I had a stomach ache and fell asleep, missing the rest of my classes and dinner"

"Well okay then, today is quidditch trials, are you going to trial?"

"Yeah of course, while I was at my manor by myself I got in the builders to build me a quidditch field, so I would say I can play pretty much all positions"

"That's awesome but be sure not to go for beater that's mine and Blaise's positions" 

"Okay, I prefer seeker anyway so its fine"