Ch.1 The Beginning

" words build bridges into unexplored world's ". 

                                 (Adolf Hitler)

My name is Alice Marceau, I am a French archeolegist and these are the events that happened between the years of 1939-1945

outskirts of France, 1939

It was a cold night some locals around a village had been saying throughout the night nazi forces have been digging somewhere deep in a forest. But what i would like to know is what because the only found artifacts in this area are from the medieval era. I asked the local authoritys but they seemed fearful and when i asked what they saw they would not release anymore information. so i decided to venture out with the aid of a russian doctor named arthur valantin. He says that he has a book with information on, And i quote "ancient forces." The doctor on our way to the digsite he insisted on bringing a handgun, To which i have no idea why, And when i asked him why and he simply  replied "anything could happen" and left it at that. when we a arrived to the digsite it was dusk nearly nightfall.  After a breif hike we were astonished to see large amounts of Nazi forces digging what looked like a glowing stone of some sort and by the grim look on the doctors face it didnt look like he liked what he was seeing. we had been watching them go at it for a while,when finally the obsidion stone seemed more shaped to a point like a 16 meter tall slender pyramid. the pyramid had a dim blue tinted glow to it. Just as I thought nothing was going to happen a man holding a book that looked like the doctors approached the stone but with every step he took closer to the stone the book and the stones glowing increased. the man said somthing in what i believe to be Latin. When just then the whole stone exploded in energy causing chunks of stone causing  everybody to run the doctor yelled run as i got up, We ran for what felt like. ages by the time we reached the car i heard some yelling in the distance the a loud roar followed by gunshots. I was terrified as we drove away i asked the doctor what the hell that was but he just said we would talk about it in the morning.