Stuck ~ Hinata Shouyo 1

Começar do início

Nishinoya
Woah!

Tsukishima
No one asked.

Hinata
GUYS HELP!!

Kageyama
No.

Suga
Are you alright?

Daichi
What happened?

Hinata
I was helping F/N with something and it's an emergency!

Asahi
What? You're with her right now?

Yamaguchi
I hope everything's okay.

Hinata
F/N AND I WERE FIXING SOMETHING AND WE GOT LUBE STUCK TO EACHOTHER AND CAN'T GET UNSTUCK!

Daichi
WHAT?!?!

Nishinoya
Holy shit dude...

Tanaka
Asahi will fuck you up.

"Hinata! What do you mean you got lube stuck to us?" You shouted at him. "Isn't lube another word for glue?" He asked like an idiot. "No!" You shouted.

Asahi
What did you do to my sister?

Tsukishima
I think I'd rather hear about Tanaka losing his virginity to a ziplock bag than Hinata getting kinky with our ace's sister.

Tanaka
Almost! And you had your chance!

Suga
Guys... Asahi left the room.

Kageyama
What?

Daichi
Me, Suga and Asahi were all hanging out at Suga's and Asahi just left. He's going to kill Hinata.

Tsukishima
I knew Hinata wasn't going to live a full life.

Nishinoya
You guys hang out without us?

Tanaka
So mean....

Hinata
PLEASE NO!! DON'T KILL ME!

Kageyama
I want to watch.

Tsukishima
I want to watch Hinata get killed too.

Kageyama
I wasn't talking about Hinata getting killed...

Yamaguchi
.....

Tsukishima
Ew king. Are you saying what I think you're saying?

Hinata
It wasn't lube! It was glue!

Suga
Oh thank god.

Asahi
What? I misunderstood?

Tanaka
Ew. Don't be getting kinky with glue.

Nishinoya
Yuck.

Daichi
Seriously. How dumb are you two? These are going to be the older guys on the volleyball team next year...

Suga
Don't remind me.

Kageyama
Just chop off Hinata's hand.

Tsukishima
Good idea.

Hinata
HELP!

Tanaka
Anyway. So Tsukishima, you want to hear about my complex relationship with a ziplock bag?

Tsukishima
I would rather that you kill me.

Nishinoya
Rude.

"Well that was no help." You muttered. Hinata grabbed a water bottle and started sprinkling water on your hands. "I hope this works." He mumbled. You looked around and thought that perhaps this situation wasn't so bad. I mean, yeah it was terrible. You were stuck to one of the dumbest people on the planet but you were also stuck to someone you wanted to be close to. You took a deep breath and waited for your hands to be undone.

Finally, your hands were unglued. "Thank god." You sighed and checked the time. It was late and you barely got any work done on the poster. In fact, you spent most of the time being stuck to Hinata and wondering how Tanaka almost lost his virginity to a ziplock bag. Hinata was staring at you. "What?" You asked. "Your hand is all red!" He said loudly.

You looked down, he was right. Your hand was seriously red. It was even more inflamed than Hinata's. "Maybe I have sensitive skin." You said. "Do you need ice?" Hinata asked. "The school's closed. We're not gonna get ice." You mumbled. "I'll take care of it when I get home." You said and started to pack up the poster.

After putting the poster and supplies back into the closet, you began to leave with Hinata by your side. "Your hand's still red." He said with his childish voice, still looking at your hand. You looked at your hand again. "It's okay." You said with a smile, because it wasn't a big deal.

Hinata didn't seem to think so though as he took your hand and stared at it for a really long time. You flushed a little pink at Hinata holding your hand. "What are you doing?" You asked. He didn't say anything. He just kissed your hand. You flushed even more pink and took back your hand. "What was that for?" You asked. "Does it feel better?" He asked. "No." You said. "Oh. Better try again." He said and held your wrist. "Fuck no." You grumbled. Hinata just laughed. That really didn't seem like a joke he'd make since he's a total idiot.

"Anyway, can I have your number?" Hinata asked. "What the hell?" You asked. "Huh? Isn't that how guys pick up girls? Make a joke and then ask for their number?" He asked. "Maybe for stupid girls." You grunted. "Oh. Nishinoya and Tanaka lied to me." He sighed.

"Has he been getting dating tips about me from Nishinoya and Tanaka?" You thought. If so, maybe it would be fun to mess with him for a few days. "Maybe one day. Seeya." You said and marched away. "Hey wait!" Hinata shouted. "Bye! Don't tell anyone about the poster!" You shouted teasingly and hurried back home.