Chapter 3: Just a taste

"How far are we Dominic". I looked out the window as I asked him. "About another hour or so". Oh God no that was too long. I leaned myself back on Dominic's lap and took out his dick once more. "Let me have a taste at least". I began to stroke it in my hand. I licked from the base to the tip slowly. I felt the car swerve a little making me smile to myself. I placed my head above his dick and opened my mouth allowing my tongue to dangle in the air. A trickle of seliva slid down my tongue and landed on his dick. As my seliva spreaded around his dick I began to stroke him again. I lifted my head toward his neck and kissed him. I looked up at him and smiled. Looking back at his dick I licked my lips and made my way down. I took his whole dick in my mouth and began sucking. Slurping sounds filled the car and groaning. Feeling my pussy throb I got up on my knees on my seat. I reached my hand towards my throbbing pussy and started playing with my clit. "Damn that pussy dripping all on my seats baby give me some". I looked up at Dominic with wide eyes and he smirked down at me. Doing what he says my fingers left my pussy and was placed inside his mouth. He licked up all my juices off my fingers and moaned. "Mmm my flower you taste as sweet as your name". I melted at his words and started to crave more of him but I wanted to tease him at the same time. I sat back in my seat and lifted my dress up some. I grabbed the edge of my panties and pulled them down to my feet. Grabbing them off the floor I twirled them around of one finger and then flicked them in Dominic's lap. I watched as he grabbed them quickly and lifted them to his nose. He took a deep breath in and out came a shaky breath. He turned towards me eyes dark with lust and desire. "My love what are you playing at"? I smirked and made sure he was watching me. I leaned back in my seat and spread my legs out wide. "What are you doing"? I smiled and watched him as I reached my hand down toward my pussy. I made sure my dress was high enough to where he can see everything. I started to play with myself making me wetter than ever. I moaned out loud and arched my back as a orgasm was nearing. "My love I suggest you stop teasing me or I will pull this car over and fuck you in front of traffic". He sounded serious. But I did not care. "Then I suggest you drive faster or I will let you fuck me in front of traffic". I told him with a just as serious tone as his. He cursed to himself and started driving faster. I smiled to myself and sat up in my seat and fixed my dress. I watched as Dominic broke at least every law in the book to get to where we needed to go.