********

"You are called outside" One constable called for me.

I hurriedly got up and followed him. I could see Alex dressed up casually and sitting in front of Mr. Sulz. His half face was covered with the smoke. I could only see his one eyes which was enough to make my heart beat rapidly. I missed him so much. Damnit ! I knew I was falling hard for blue eyes again and I couldn't help it.

 Damnit ! I knew I was falling hard for blue eyes again and I couldn't help it

ALEX'S  POV

As soon as Mr. Sulz left the place I felt an emptiness creeping inside me. I was so confused. I didn't know what was going on and how did her bracelet reach that place. As far as I've known her she's a very calm person. I was so restless and numb to think anything.

"Papa" I heard Eric's voice and
saw him coming toward me. He climbed my lap and lay down on my chest. I carrassed his back and pecked his forehead.

"Good morning..How are you ?" I asked him but he was already asleep. I looked at the little boy in my arms. He looked so calm and composed like his mama. His looks were slighty different from her. He was such a cute child that my heart was stumbled upon his features for a moment. I pecked his chubby cheeks and he woke up again.

He pecked my nose and hugged me tight. "Where were you yesterday's night papa ?" He asked.

"I was caught up with some pending work" I said and he palced his head on my chest hearing my heartbeats.

After a minutes he held his head up to look at me and my cold blue orbs met his warm blue shade.
"Eighty nine" He said.

"What eighty nine ?" I asked.

"Heart rate. It's abnormal" He said with a frown.
Yep ! How could I act normal when sombody was trying to harm him and Isabella was arrested by the cops.

The housekeeper came and took him with her to feed him. He was rebelling to go but then I asked him to behave and he obeyed her.

"Where is mama ?" He asked me as I picked up my cell phone and there were several messages from Nancy.

"Umm..she's out.." I said.

"Where did she go ?" He asked making me think hard what to tell him. " um..She's in her boutique" I said and he made a big O with his mouth and started drinking the soup.

I checked the messages from Nancy. I wish everything is okay with her.

Alex I'm leaving for San Francisco early morning. I've a photoshoot for the British magazine. I'll be back soon

I was much relieved with the message. Thanx goodness she'd not show her face for sometime and I'd have less problems to deal with.

I called Robin to ask for Mr. Johnson's contact. He asked me why I wanted it but I didn't waste my time to explain things to him. I straight away called Mr. Johnson for the help. Gladly he picked up the call.