chapter eight

Caleb
I got of the phone with Jezelle then sat down on my bed trying to figure out what to do. I thought about going to the library but then I remembered that it was closed for the day. After much thought, I decided that I would go help out at the orphanage. I helped at the orphanage about every month and it was always a joy to see the kids there. I ran out the door and got in my mustang then drove to the orphanage. The kids all rushed towards me as soon as they saw me. One wanted me to pick them up, while another one wanted a hug, and another one wanted me to play with them. I laughed as I followed them into the playroom and for the next three hours, I was playing and laughing with tons of different kids. Eventually, I told the kids that I had to leave.
"Can't you stay just a little longer?" One little boy pleaded.
"Nope, I have to go home." I laughed.
I said goodbye to all the kids, then headed out the door. When I arrived home, I spent the rest of the afternoon getting ready for movie night. Movie night consisted of me and Jezelle watching a movie, eating pizza, and a lot of laughing! We had done it once every two weeks since we were twelve and we always had a blast! We would take turns picking the movie. Today was Jezelles turn to pick a movie which she was bringing with her. She was going to be here any minute!