chapter nine

Jezelle
I rang the door bell then Caleb opened it up.
"Jezelle! It's about time you get here." Caleb laughed. "What movie did you bring?"
"I brought the new Cinderella movie with Lily James." I replied.
"You did! I love that movie!" Caleb said excited.
"Seriously, you like a Disney princess movie?" I questioned suspiciously.
"Of course, I know that I'm a guy, but disney princess movies are actually pretty good!"
"Wow, you think you know a person but then you find out something completely unexpected about them." I smiled, making my way to the couch.
"I ordered the pizza, what joke are we gonna play on the pizza person this time?" Caleb asked me.
"I know! We should get into our avengers costumes and tell the pizza guy that we need to eat pizza to save the world.
"That is an awesome idea! Let's get into our costumes!" Caleb laughed. We quickly got into our avengers costumes. Caleb's costume was a Spiderman costume, and mine was a Black Widow costume. I needed a wig for mine. Then the doorbell rang and Caleb and I stopped laughing at ourselves and opened the door. The look on the pizza guys face was worth putting on the costumes.
"Umm, I'm gonna need you to sign this." The pizza guy said, handing Caleb a paper. He was trying not to look at us, but kept on sneaking glances in shock.
"I'm so glad we got this pizza, we need it to save the world." I smiled sweetly.
"Uh ya, sure." The pizza guy mumbled. Caleb signed the paper, then handed it back to the pizza guy.
"Uh, before I go, can I take some picture with you people? You have some legit costumes!" The pizza guy asked.
"Alright, but quickly. We have a world to save." Caleb replied. We then took a picture with the pizza guy before he left. We then closed the door and burst into laughter.
"That was awesome!" I giggled.
"Ya, that was one of our best jokes ever!" I went into the bathroom and got changed back into my clothes while Caleb got changed in his room then we met in the living room and started the movie. We watched half of the movie, then paused it to get ice cream.
"I forgot how awesome that movie really is!" Caleb told me.
Yup, Cinderella is definitely one of my favorite movies." I scooped some chocolate ice cream into a bowl while Caleb got Oreo ice cream then we went back to the couch and started the movie again. I sat on one end of the couch, and Caleb sat on the other end.
After the movie, Caleb's mom came down and greeted me with a big hug.
"Jezelle! It is nice to see you again!" Caleb's mom said.
"You just saw me a few days ago." I laughed.
"But it is always nice to see you." We all talked for a few more minutes, and Caleb's mom laughed when we told her about the pizza delivery. Then I said goodbye to both of them before heading home.