13 ⚠️

⚠️  Sensitive subjects are discussed in this chapter so please be wary and cautious, stay safe everyone ⚠️

Tony ran up the stairs and burst through the lab door. He ran his was over to the common area where he found Steve. He looked disheveled and tired. His hair sprung up in all directions, and the dark bags under his eyes resembled that of a raccoon.

"Steve!" He yelled abruptly, forcing Steven to stop his documentary. He turned to face Tony, and slightly scrunched up his nose at his untidy state.

"Yeah?" He questioned.

"I found her. . ." He quickly jumped from his comfortable seat on the sofa and ran towards the smaller man.

"Are. . .are you sure Tony?"

"Yes! I ran the protocol several times over the past four days, and this place," he pointed to a spot on the map he pulled up on a holographic screen, "this is where she is."

Steve stared at the map, studying the location of the coordinates. His eyes widened in disbelief as he began to recognize the building and the area surrounding it.

"Tony," he said as he furrowed his eyebrows, "you do know what this is don't you?"

"The place (Y/N) is at?" He slowly emphasizing every word. Steve shook his head, surprised at the fact that Tony didn't do his research.

"This," he zoomed into the building, "is an old Hydra base." He moved the map around showing the perimeter of the building, including a large Hydra logo towards the back.

"So they reactivated the base, big deal. We've beaten bigger and badder guys than a couple Hydra agents. Do you even remember Ultron or Loki? So what's the issue?"

"Tony, there's more to this than what meets the eye," Steve let out a deep sigh and crossed his arms, "Hydra doesn't just take random people. They take those who pose a threat, or something happened in the past with that said person."

Tony cocked an eyebrow and put away the holographic map.

"You're not saying that. . ."

"(Y/N) is hiding something, and it's something big."

— — — —

The two men suited up determined to find you now that they had some insight to your location. They landed a few blocks away from the destination to not raise any suspicion, but of course that was a bit hard since they were in a jet.

"So. . ." Tony began, "what're we going to do once we get to her?" Steve hooked his shield onto his back and fastened his gloves.

"Get her out of here, then get her to tell us the truth," The plane door opened and the two stepped out. They had landed in a rundown and unwelcoming area. They had walked several blocks to the place of the building. Tony was in his suit with his helmet down the entire way, just in case something happened.

"Jeez this place needs a major renovation," Tony remarked, scrunching his nose at the rundown building.

"Let's just find her so we can leave," Steve replied shaking his head and rolling his eyes. Each of them grabbed one end of the door and pried it open. The smell of the building was terrible, making both the hero's cover their mouth and nose in disgust.

"What the hell," Tony said trying to make his way through the stench. He quickly put his helmet on because it was unbearable.

"You wouldn't happen to have one for me," Steve joked with his voice muffled. Tony smirked under his suit and called a helmet over to the Captain. Of course it was the 'Iron Patriots' old helmet, because the display of red, white, and blue would fit Captain America best.