3

mj i can't sleep i'm bored

mj bitch come over

peter oooo its 2 am so is this a booty call?

mj wow haha

mj can you or can you not

peter yes

mj that was not a yes/no question

mj so???

peter fine I'll be there soon

Michelle reached over to unlock her window, before falling back into her bed, face buried in her pillow. She was having another one of those situations where she'd get random waves of sadness and couldn't sleep, and thought she might as well invite Peter over to pass the time.

After what seemed like an eternity, she heard the window click shut. Peter patted her on the shoulder, and she managed to croak out a "hello".

Michelle sat up, back slouched. Her hair had a similar resemblance to a bird's nest and covered half of her face, so she pushed her hair away, now able to clearly see Peter's face. He looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

"You're... not wearing proper clothes again."

Michelle looked down at her bralette and shorts before lazily crossing her arms against her chest. "It's all cool, we've been through this. Fabric is currently covering my chest, and there's nothing much to see anyway. My chest is flat."

Peter scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah, but still... there's your boobs to see."

Michelle leaned back to laugh. "Again, I'm as flat as a piece of paper, nothing to see here! God, could you get any more awkward?"

Peter began to laugh in an attempt to play off how uncomfortable he was - it wasn't working, because he only managed to sound nervous and tense.

Michelle noticed this, and she stood up to grab a sweater from her closet. She put that on, then went back to sit on her bed with Peter.

Why did they have to be so awkward? She hated being like this with Peter because he was someone she actually wanted to hang out with.

Yes, maybe Peter wasn't the coolest person she knew. They had different music and literary tastes. Peter was nerdy and shy, whereas Michelle was nerdy too, but also a bitch - all day, every day. But Peter was, and Michelle internally gagged at the word choice, different from the others. Despite everything, Peter was somewhat charming, and he could be fun when he wanted to.

Michelle liked that.

"Sorry, Peter. We've been friends for two years, and, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I'm just really comfortable with walking around in my bralette. "

Peter drew his lower lip between his teeth and nodded. There was a moment of silence before he snapped his fingers.

"Do you still have that vodka?"

Michelle eyed him suspiciously, nodding her head as she reached behind her to pull open the drawer. She grabbed the recently-filled flask and closed the drawer shut.

Peter tapped the middle of the mattress, and Michelle set the flask down there. "I don't go to parties, so I've never played this. It's a game called 'never have I ever'? There's only two of us, but we can still play."