Line 16 - Loki Laufeyson

Line: "We have to be quiet."

"We have to be quiet," you insisted to the Frost Giant next to you through a whisper, he just chuckled darkly at the comment, "And where is the fun in that?" he smirked, talking lowly to you.

This was the worst place Loki could have ever chosen, and you were ready to kill him for it. Here you were at the table with the rest of the team having dinner and drinks, and Loki next to you, with his fingers tracing your bare thigh, teasingly toying with the end of your dress. You tried to slap his hand away as this was just not the right time, but he was persistent, and you both knew that you didn't really want him to stop, you just wished it wasn't with the whole team around you both.

You and Loki were not a couple, god no, just he was just as in need of something physical as much as you, so it was a pretty good match. But nobody knew of it, after all, with Clint being your uncle it was incredibly unlikely that he would be accepting of you and the God of Mischief's friends with benefits arrangement. So it remained a secret, and it had been a secret for the past two months, but now Loki was pushing it, he was never really the most secretive with it, always trying to push you to be a little too loud, or being a little too obvious infront of people with physical contact, but this was just the final proving point that Loki had given up with being secretive.

You fidgeted nervously, biting your lip as Lokis hand rubbed your inner thigh. You just tried not to react, holding your glass to your lips. "So Y/N!" you heard, snapping you out of your worries, you looked to Thor, who was smiling at you happily, "I've noticed you've been getting closer with my brother here," he smiled, gesturing towards Loki beside you. You chuckled nervously, "Really? Well maybe.. I suppose.." you smiled shyly, shrugging just a little as you looked to Loki, him smiling at you innocently despite his fingers sliding under your dress, causing your breath to catch in your throat.

"He's a nice enough guy.." you chuckled out to cover the hitch, Clint rolling his eyes, "Oh I'm sure he is." he commented, Loki raising a brow at him. "I'm nice to Y/N," he insisted, "You're niece is a good girl after all," he spoke casually, which just made you shut your eyes in embarrassment.

Under the table you could feel Lokis finger very lightly tease the centre of your panties, and to that you gasped out, gaining everyones attention. "You.. alright, Y/N?" Tony rose a brow, sitting his glass down. Loki dropped his head, hiding his smirk as you gulped and nodded, "I'm fine.. just fine.." you insisted quietly, rubbing the back of your neck.

"Oh are you sure, Y/N?" Loki questioned, faking concern, "You seem a little off?" as he spoke he pressed against your underwear, watching as you squirmed under the touch, glaring up at him, "Thank you for worrying, but I'm okay," you tried to sound stern, confusing everyone around you, but Loki just smirked, seeing right past it, "Really? Because I could take you up to your room for you to rest."
"Why would you of all people." Clint rose a brow, crossing his arms as he leaned back in his chair.

You tensed up, Loki raising a brow at him, "Am I not allowed?" he asked carelessly, Clint shrugging, "I just don't see why it wouldn't be a job for me or frankly, anyone other than you." he responded with a frown.

Loki chuckled darkly, "Well.. I think Y/N would prefer it if I took her up," he spoke with confidence. And then the attention was on you, as if awaiting your response.

"Well Y/N?" Clint huffed, looking to you. You bit her lip, going to speak before Loki began to teasingly rub circles on your panties, and you accidentally let out a whimper. Going red, you briefly shut your eyes, "Can Loki take me upstairs?" you asked quickly, surprising everyone around the table.

"Are you seri-" Clint was interrupted by Loki standing, offering his arm, "Let's get you to bed," he said rather darkly, not even looking to Clint as he helped you up. You kept your head low, knowing everyone was watching you confused as Loki guided you up the stairs away from the team.

As Loki walked you to your room you pulled open the door and gripped his shirt, tugging him inside. "You asshole." you snapped. Loki just chuckling with a smirk, "You love it."

You rolled your eyes at him, but had no effort in you to yell at him, just gripping onto his shirt and pulling him downwards towards you, kissing him instantly and needily, his hands grabbing onto your sides and pulling you close.

It wasn't minutes into the intense kiss before you pulled back and shoved him onto the bed. "Now Love, you must be quiet this time," he teased, you rolling your eyes at him, "Oh shut up," you grinned just a little, already un-doing his shirt buttons while he pulled you back in for another kiss.

You moaned into it, pressed tightly against him with your eyes shut, still fumbling with his buttons before you both heard a knock on the door.

Quickly you pulled back, eyes wide as you looked to Loki with worry. You jumped off him quickly, and silently, you ushered him towards your wardrobe, "Get in!" you whisper-yelled, pushing his back. Loki groaned, whispering back, "I don't see why we can't just tell-"
"Not happening! Now go!" you whined, letting the tall man try his best to fit in your wardrobe.

You sighed out, rubbing your forehead nervously before trying to fix your hair, "Come in?" you called, watching as Clint entered your room, he looked you up and down before sighing and walking in, "Can we talk?" he asked.

Your eyes widened, "Right now? I'm.. I'm pretty tired, Clint?" you tried to make up an excuse, but he ignored it, shaking his head, "I'm worried about this friendship you and Loki have.." he shook his head, "I know you've always thought Loki was attractive and all that.. but still Y/N.." he sighed. You mentally groaned, just knowing Loki had a wide grin on his lips as Clint spoke.

"Clint, I promise you, Theres nothing going on," you lied, shaking your head. But Clint shrugged, "I believe you, I do, but I just don't want you turning to me one day and telling me that you and him are dating.." he insisted, "Because he's just bad news.."
"I know, Uncle Clint.." you agreed, biting your lip, "I won't go near him."

Clint paused, before slowly nodding, "Okay.. so you promise you and Loki aren't getting to close?" he asked.
"I promise."
"And you promise, that if anything happens, you will tell me?"
"Yes, Clint, I promise," you lied, rolling your eyes.

Clint bit his lip, nodding, "Okay, good, now all I need to do is get Loki to promise the same." he sighed, standing up. You chuckled nervously, nodding, "He will promise too, don't you worry."

"You think?" Clint rose a brow.

"Of course I will." Came a voice from the closet. Fuck.