Chapter 2 Finding Her

Cameron's pov

I woke up somewhere I don't know where but it sure wasn't heaven. I tried to sit up but it hurt I winced in pain but I didn't know why. I stood up and This place was moving.

"Wow wow whoa!" I ended up falling right back down on my back. Maby I can fly away and get back to to heaven. Cause I liked it there. I'm not one to judge at first sight but I'm really not it here I wanna go home now. 

I got up and tried to get balanced first once I did I got on my tipy toes and lept but failed and again fell but this time on my face, and let me tell you it hurt. I ended getting up and I thought why not take a walk until I say a man in white maby he can help me by first, tell me where I am, second who he is, and third a possibility where I could get some shelter. 

"Hello sir can you help me please I don't know where I am and do you know where I can find some shelter?" I was looking around while I was talking and when I was done I looked at the man in white, this was no special man in white not that i'm saying that not everyone's not special cause everone's special well to me. But back to the man in white it was Morgan Freeman my lucky day.

"Oh my goodness your Morgan Freeman its a pleasure to meet you I've always wanted to meet you!" " But you don't look so happy to see me ?"

"Cameron its me God.

Oh.

Why all of a sudden your not so happy to see me?

Oh sorry I was just really pumped to see well meet Morgan Freeman not that i'm not happy to see you I love seeing you because its a privilege to meet you anyone should know that.

 Uh huh right, anyway I wanted to tell you that you are on Earth an-"

He was cut off by me yelling. "Earth?!?!

Yes Earth you know the middle of everything between Heaven and Hell?

May I ask where on Earth?

Yes you may".

We waited for a little while before I started to roll my hand as to gesture go on.

"Oh right your in California L.A. technically. Considering your age I've enrolled you in high school. So also to answer your other questions. If I remember correctly remember when we made our little deal about If you could be a guardian angel? Well you can go find her and convince her that you are her guardian and stay with her." 

He started walking off and turned around and said pointing his finger at me and looking down.

"Oh and two more things I will be checking up on you about eh once a month maby three times only if things are going wrong, and you are famous here so look out." 

He smiled and walked off. I thought to myself what have I gotten myself into?Wait I wonder if god will direct me to my destination?I looked up to ask but I saw that he was gone not even a long distance just outta sight wow that man is fast. Well better get started on my journey, and guess what it started raining great and to make it better it was thundering and lightning great now I have to go meet the person I'm watching over soaking wet and creepy looking cause its getting dark now Great whats next I get struck by lightning.... I jinxed it. Turns out it was just god telling me to get a move-on the least he could do was aim better like my head back maby? Nope he just had to get my butt and again let me tell you it hurt so much and I was running around on my tipy toes like a chicken it felt like but it hurt. Then God apologized saying he meant to hit me in the leg and I thought to myself Uh Huh Sure Ya Did Mhm I'll Belive It When I See It. Then he hit me in the leg.....COME ON!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Skiping the boring walk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the last neighbor hood I was visiting for the night cause it was already 9:00pm on a school night I think.

I stopped at the fist house 854 on Cherry st lane..... Nope not it lets just say I've been sprayed by pepper spray a lot funny thing is it doen't effect me. But when they bring out the frying pans that's when I run. Cause those actually hurt. I finally just started going out of order with the houses I ended up at 693 at 25th Clark lane. Here it goes.

*Knock Knock* And out came the most beautiful est girl in the world who looked me dead straight in the eyes and said. "Um excuse me but are you Cameron Dallas the Cameron Dallas?

Uh yeah. Can you help me I'm looking for a girl named Ariah?

Do you mean Ariah Holland?

Uh Yes!?!

That's me. Why would you need me just curious?

Uh this may seem crazy but I I I I Uh Look I'm UH hmm ok I *sigh* I need a place to say?" I said a little to high.

"Of coarse you can stay just hope you wont rape me or steal any of my stuff."