code 4

Y/n wakes up and upon her lays nine boys staring at her with a smile or a grin. Their neat and appealing uniform makes the girl whines and covers her face but one of the boys uncover her with and leans in, closing the gap between his face and her as he smiles.

"C'mon, we're going to be late for college!" Jisung exclaims as he quickly runs downstairs, taking a glance at the white clock on the sky blue wall. They have like one hour more and that is bad since the upperclassmen have to come early so that they can help the freshmen. All of them follows Jisung behind but Jeongin stays with Y/n, the girl gives him a tired smile. "Good morning, Y/n. Did you have a good sleep?" he ask, his braces showing and the girl replies with a nod as she sits up and runs a hand through her hair, her eyes squints and she groans in displease.

"Jeongin, give me a hug here buddie,"
she opens her arms for him, ready to get a morning hug from his room mate. The boy lets out an akward laughs and scratches his cheek. "I prefer not to because I don't want to get wrinkles on my uniform," she was taken aback and she clutches her heart, faking her tears. Jeongin can be mean sometimes but who cares? He is a good and nice boy. Everyone says that he is a well manered boy and of course he is but Y/n thinks it diferrently. Jeongin is nice but he can be mean without him knowing it.

'You know Y/n, I prefer you to sleep and not hug me at late night though I like it but we need to sleep'

'Y/n is so dumb until that one time where she acts like she didn't knows how to cook and burns the stove'

Anyways, the girl grabs her towel and makes her way to the bathroom, Jeongin follows her from behind but stop when the girl enters the bathroom and bangs the door shut, it startled him to be honest. He could follow her until he is inside the bathroom and then he will snap back to reality and quickly get out with a red face. The water running could be hear and Jeongin take that as a signal for him to leave. He walks to the kitchen, opening the fridge and grab a milk so as glass. He sighs and pours the milk into the glass, half of it. The boy drinks it, the tasty and cold milk moist his throat and quickly he close the milk and put it back to the fridge, washing the glass and his mouth. He was scared for today not because of the card but how he will interacts with people there. He sighs and looks out at the window. The suns shines brightly but it's not hot. It is a perfect weather for someone to start a new life.

"Jeongin come here for awhile!" he heard a voice calling out for his name which he quickly did as he put the glasses to its respective place. He makes his way to the living room and saw three of his dorm mates putting on theit shoes and one of them open the door, letting the sunshine travels inside their dorm. Jeongin squints his eyes "Woojin hyung, Chan hyung and Minhi hyung. You have to go now? But Y/n is not ready yet," the maknae ask as he rubs his eyes cutely. The three boys had finished putting on thier shoes. "No, we have to go first, some of the freshemen may arrive so we need to help them," Woojin reply with a smile. His hair is slick back nicely causing his forehed to show, it was nice actually. Jeongin nods and blink a few times. The three boys make their way to him and pull the boy into a hug.

"Can't wait to see you there!" Minho said and tries to pecks his cheek but he quickly regrets it when Woojin covers his mouth with his hand. "We'll make sure you're in the same class with Y/n. You have to protect her you know!" Chan said, his dimples showing when he smiles and he ruffles Jeongin's hair making it ti be messy and the maknae quickly combs his hair with his hand.

Minho and Chan bid goodbye to them and they rush out of their dorm. Woojin sighs. He pats Jeongin's shoulder making the boy to look at him carefully. "Don't let her go. Be with her," he nods with a reply. Thus, Woojin smiles warmly and and follows the two boys who leave him behind. He close the door and the sunshine dissappear. Jeongin shrugs his shoulder and slumps himself against the couch. Besides him is a focused and some sort of worried Hyunjin.His hands tightly holds the phone and he texts as fast as the lighting struck. Jeongin scoots closer and place his chin on Hyunjin's shoulder. "What are you doing hyung?" he didn't reply but he lets out a groan. After a few seconds, he close it and sighs, running a hand through his hair. "Jeongin, promise hyung that you'll protect Y/n," he nods rapidly but with a confused expression plastered on his face. "Why does everyone ask me to protect Y/n? She is more stronger than me," he admits and make a hand gesture. Hyunjin laughs and ruffles his hair, again Jeongin combs his hair but this time with a pout and scoffs. "Well, it's just that, I dunno. Y/n is precious and we can't lose her. Not again," Jeongin's ear perks up. What does Hyunjin means by 'again'? And why does everyone ask him to protect Y/n.