The Misadventure of Gigi Frustrada

chapter three:

"The Circle of Friends"

Hello wattpad angels! thank u for reading my first book and thanku so much for dropping your comments and for voting too,perhaps you did, you inspires me a lot. Again, my sincere apology for the unedited parts and grammars, I'm still tryna work it out. Enjoy the cheesy mac 'n cheese!

I really don't have much luck in gaining friends, well in our class, I guess mostly are casual friends only, the "Hi- Hello" friends or "Hey? Can I ask for a piece of paper"- friends or "Do you have and an extra pen?-friends, Well I get use to that atleast they're not beating me out like bullies, and they love my "gayness".Sometimes during groupings girls wants me to in their group because they like my team leadership and cuteness(oh really?) while guys also wants me in their group too' because I'm smart( that's for sure), just making me really cofused where to be with, well I guess that's the advantage of being a gay, you can do both things girls and guys can.

  Anyway, I was a the class vice-president after being defeated by a beautiful and smart girl in our class through election, since we were the only two nominated candidates,the losing one is automatically appointed as the vice-president ,I told you beauty reigns over brain sometimes, but I didn't felt bad coz I know I can do way better than her. I'm not that arrogant right? yes I am, I told you I'm competitive at all time.

    The school days were fastpacing and eventful, the few days will be the much awaited "Acquaintance Ball" that's why school orgs were busy planning for the event, and me, nothing just checking out the vacant slots of young writer's guild, I wanna be part of the schoolpaper.

   Luckily, I became a school paper contributors,feature writer,sports writer and also I submitted some of my editorial cartoonings samples,I bet I'm also good in drawing specially with a taste of humour. And so I was assigned to cover for the upcoming event; the Acquaintance Ball.

      Everything were fine and picture perfect until the day I met the "Alpha Chupa Chups Lollipop" gang; A group of guys which I think the Rebels or the Bullies of Van Alley High, I really can't figure out what the heck are they fighting for? imagine, there's this one guy with afro hair and pierced nose,the other one chubby guy with skin head, there's also one guy with anime like hairdo probably like a super sayan, there's this lanky tall guy with brown hair and power ranger shirt and many more different weird looking members of this gang, only one thing this gangster have in common, they all have lollipops in their mouths, oh geez,disgusting!

   And there I sighted their leader, yes! I'm sure he is the leader because he was wearing a red head band that says "The Boss", he's a bit distinguishable from the group coz he looks a bit neater and cuter than the rest, he had a messy blond hair, blue eyes, about 5-9 tall, athletic build and unbutton white polo that made him look even cooler. But wait a minute, I think I've seen him before, I can't remember where and when and why but he really looks so familiar, well nevermind like the hell I care?

Anyways, he's not my type, I think he's a huge deusche bag, I mean the rest of them!

   Wait, have I told you about my new circle of friends? I mean bestiest girlfriends? really, Im serious and they know we are friends. Its funny to think that the grey-riding-hood finally found his own circle of friends inside the class after one exciting week on Van Alley High.