Chapter Six: Game Night

After you explained what happened the boys were hugging your fragile form. 

"I'll be right back," Rich growled as he got out of his chair pulling away from the comforting hug. 

"Rich, just drop it," you said grabbing his arm. 

"I made a promise, if he hurt you I was gonna kill him!" the red streaked teen stated.

"Richard Goranski! I said drop it!" you yelled pulling Rich back in his seat. 

"Fine.Can we at least see the scars?" Rich asked. He wanted to see how bad they were. The boys had seen you with a bikini on so sitting there on the couch in your underwear and bra wasn't any different. 

You pulled off your close to reveal a series of scars that lined your back and sides, along with your arms, wrists, and neck. Rich gasped. So did Michael. "W-why would she do this?" 

"I-I loved Jeremy."

"Wait loved Jeremy?" Michael asked as he empathized the word loved

"I don't love him anymore," you replied with no emotion.

"That is bull shit right there," Rich claimed,"I can see it in your eyes, Y/n! You love Jeremy!"

"Rich is right. You do love him. Hell we've known you longer than we've known Jeremy! We KNOW when you're lying," Michael added. It was true. Your guys' parents were best friends since they were in Junior High School. So you have known each other for a long time. 

You felt warm tears drip down your cheeks as you sat there in the uncomfortable silence.  You felt shaky. You didn't want to talk anymore. 

"Y/n?" both boys asked. 

You ignored them and walked away your clothes in your arms. You knew they saw you crying, but you didn't want them to. You wiped away your tears and tried to get yourself together knowing you were never going to be the same. You were always the last player. 

Jeremy Player One

Christine Player Two

Michael Player Three

Rich Player Four

Jake Player Five

Brooke Player Six 

Chloe Player Seven

Jenna Player Eight

And you as the last player. The least played character in the game of life. The player that never gets to be near the first player. Everyone else does they can be close some not as strong as others but they will get closer than you ever will. You were nothing to Jeremy. You weren't good enough. You never were. But Christine.

The name just made your blood boil. You hated her. She was so sweet in everyone else's eyes but she was a living demon to you. 

Jeremy was God the man everyone wants to be around/with. The perfect person. 

Everyone else was the followers that wanted God. They wanted him. They wanted to stand by him and be his friend.

While you, you were the outcast that nobody loved. The top players didn't bother to look down to care for the outcast. You were the unwanted player. 

You were snapped out of your thoughts when there was banging on your bedroom door. 

"Y/N OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" Michael yelled through the wood. You sigh knowing he wouldn't stop and open the door. Michael embraced you into his loving arms as you performed the action. "You need to come with me."

faYou follow Michael into the living room where you found Rich on the couch holding three WII remotes. The light from the T.V. lit up the dark room showing you a bowl of popcorn and f/d on the coffee table in front of the couch. You smiled. A genuine one. You were happy. 

"Mario Kart M'lady?" Rich asked in a fake English accent holding out your WII remote. 

You giggled and took your f/c remote from the short boy,"Yes my lord." you responded in a similar accent. 

This turned into a game night with the three of you. You played Mario Kart for at least an hour and you won every race. Next was Apocalypse of the Damned. The three of you beat every level until you reached level 9. 

Michael paused the game looking at the time. "Guys it's three in the morning and I have to get up early. I'm gonna go home." 

You nodded and yawned putting away the remotes and turning off the Wii console. 

Michael left with a hug and a kiss on the forehead. You remembered Rich was staying over, and hopped on the couch with him turning on Netflix. You watched a random Disney movie and half way through you found yourself falling asleep on Rich's shoulder in his warm embrace. 

"You may not be his top player,"You hear the boy whisper in you ear as you fell asleep,"but your sure are Michael and I's player one." 

I hope this is good for a while. I will be gone for a while because of what I said last chapter and I am going camping for three days. I might be ready then, if not I'm sorry and hope this is enough for you guys. 

Love y'all

~Emmy