Helping you |9|

You slowly blinked. It was a bit dark, but you soon smiled widely. It was the sewers! You jumped up out of happiness, and looked around. Your smile started to drop, as your gaze shifted over broken walls, and countless other broken and fallen apart things. Everything seemed to...fall apart. The wall that had been smashed open, made the place even worse. Bricks were falling down, and little earthquakes seemed to errupt now and then. You looked around with a frown replacing your beautiful smile. You jumped over a few bricks on the ground, and walked towards the stage. It was also completely damaged. It had fallen into itself, leaving a complete mess. It was a disaster. You suddenly found Penny standing at the pile of junk. His trophies were.... also damaged. He looked at the smaller pile (most of it fell down and is laying around the whole auditorium) with a frown. He seemed lost in thoughts. You walked over to him, and as you reached him, you put your hand onto his shoulder. He didn't looked at you, but you hugged him anyways. You wrapped your arms around his stomach, resting your head against his back. A deep grumble was emitting from his chest. You looked at his hair. It was dirty, and had little pieces of concrete stuck in it. You reached out and stroked through his hair. Some of the dirt fell down, and you started to pick some concrete out of his beautiful orange hair. He closed his eyes, and seemed to relax. You smiled. You thought he looked cute. After a while you let go, and he turned to face you. "We have to leave this place.." he said and you looked at him in shock. "What? But...this is where you've been living for.." you stopped when you saw the sorrow on his face. You knew it was even harder for him to leave this place behind. But...it couldn't be saved anymore. You looked down and closed your eyes. You let out a big sight and looked back up at him. You opened your mouth to speak, but the walls started to crumble. Another big earthquake errupted, and you looked at the clown worriedly. "We have to go. Now!" He said, and you nodded. As the both of you ran out of the auditorium, clasping each other's hands, the ceiling started to fall down. You made it to the tunnels, as everything you knew and loved crumbled beneath the heavy concrete. You let out a tear as both of you ran outside. As you reached the lake before the sewers entrance, a loud bang could be heard, and then silence. You slowly turned back around. You looked at the remains of the tunnels. You hung your head, and Penny laid a hand on your shoulder. "Y/N, it's ok. We'll find a new place!" He tried to sound carefree, to reassure you. But you could feel that what he said didn't calm not even him. You hugged him tightly and stroked his back. "What will we do now?" You asked, and he stroked your cat ears. "We need to blend in...for now" he said and you sighed. "Ok..." You looked up at him and he slowly started to shapeshift. You smiled as you did the same. As you opened your eyes, Penny's look made you chuckle.

 As you opened your eyes, Penny's look made you chuckle

He looked just as handsome as before. You wrapped your arms around his neck and smiled. Penny then suddenly looked in the distance. "We should go. People definitely have heard the crash, and will soon reach us." He said, and you nodded. "You're right...but where should we go?" You asked him and he looked around. "For now, let's just leave this place." He said, and the two of you rushed to the small dirt road. You walked until you saw a metal sign. As you walked passed it and looked back, it read Derry. It was crossed out, which meant you had just leaved the town. You looked back in front of you, with mixed feelings. You had lived there, since you could remember. You looked up at Penny, who was focused onto the road ahead. You sighed and walked forward, trying not to think of what had happened too much.
-around 9p.m. (few hours later)-
You were bored, walking for hours and hours. It was already kind of dark, as you reached a wooden area. The road wasn't too big, making it almost impossible for two vehicles to pass at the same time. You walked up to the woods with the clown and saw a sign. Route 2A was written on it. Suddenly, Penny spoke up. "Let's rest here. It's dark, and quiet" he said and you nodded with a smile. As you walked into the woods, you stopped. A crashed car was laying next to the road, almost burnt down completely. You opened your mouth to speak as your tummy started to grumble. You were hungry. You hadn't eaten ever since those men took you into the facility. Your eyes started glowing in an orange color. You looked up at the clown, and he nodded. Suddenly, You could hear a car from the distance, approaching. You smiled and licked your lips. You rushed to the side of the road. You looked back at Penny for a moment, before turning back around, starting to shift into something. Penny seemed to know what you were up to as he saw what you had turned into. He turned back around to the car, and at a blink of an eye, it stood in flames. It burned, and he suddenly climbed into the car, shifting just as you had done.