Distractions

You've been sitting on the couch for a while with your head in your hands thinking about how to take this on. You know this should technically be a discussion between Dan and Phil only, but that doesn't mean you can't help them along. Despite they're oddly long, extremely close friendship, they still can have some trouble communicating. This conversation, no matter how close the friendship, will definitely be a challenge. It hits you. You know exactly what to do. You jump up from the couch and scurry into the bedroom to talk to Dan. You stop in the doorway and stare. Dan is completely undressed in nothing but a towel sitting on the edge of his bed. "Oh, hi." he says blushing. Despite the fact you two have been dating for quite a while, he still gets nervous about showing himself around you. You find it adorable nonetheless. "I was...um... just about to get in the shower. I was waiting for it to warm up a bit." He looks away and fiddles with his fingers. You slowly walk over to him and reach out you hand. "Can I join you?" you ask softly. This is a bold move, but it excites you. He looks from your hand into your eyes and has a surprised but pleased look on his face. He grabs your hand and stands up. He leans down right next to your ear and says in a low tone, "That would be lovely." He guides you into the bathroom which is so steamy by this point you can barely see two inches from your face. He spins you around so that your back is facing his front and slowly lifts up the back of your shirt. With your first layer off, he unhooks your bra. You are blushing but he can't see you so you don't stop yourself. He then slowly brushes his fingers down your waist until it reaches the top of your hips. You have goosebumps all over your body from the light touch of his hands. He then in one swoop slides off your bottoms with your underwear with them. You hear a noise as he drops his own towel behind you. He wraps you in an embrace from behind and rests his head on your shoulder. You close your eyes and feel his body press up against you. "I'm so lucky to have you." he murmurs genuinely. "I know." you say trying to be sassy but he knows that's not like you so he laughs and you feel his chest pulse as he chuckles. "C'mon. Let's get in." he insists. You step in after him and you can't see a thing. You search around with you hands and find his chest. You trace your way up to his face and pull it close until your lips meet. He grabs onto your hips and pulls you close. He pulls his lips away and grabs a sponge covered in suds. He places the soft cleaner on the small of your back and makes small circles making his way up until he curves over your shoulder and works down your front, delicately covering every area of your chest and stomach. You lungs feel tight with excitement but you try your best not to gasp. Before you let yourself get too carried away, you grab the sponge from him and place it on his right peck. You drag it in soft swipes up and down his chest until he is covered completely in soap. You then spin him around and do the same to his back before putting down the sponge and going in with your hands tracing his shoulder blades and lower back. You massage his muscles and admire his very being. After going back and forth on each other with this pattern, you eventually both rinse,  get out and dry off. You watch him dry out his curly locks with a towel and pull on some underwear. You often find yourself in a trance just simply admiring Dan's beauty. He doesn't mind although he does sometimes get embarrassed. That only makes him cuter. It dawns on you that you never told him your plan. Dammit Dan! He is always distracting you with his adorableness.