Black Pink Jennie

Stage Name: JennieBirth Name: Jennie Kim (제니김)Position: Main Rapper, VocalistBirthday: January 16, 1996Zodiac Sign: CapricornBirthplace: South KoreaHeight: 163cm (5’4″)Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)Blood Type: B

Stage Name: Jennie
Birth Name: Jennie Kim (제니김)
Position: Main Rapper, Vocalist
Birthday: January 16, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Birthplace: South Korea
Height: 163cm (5’4″)
Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
Blood Type: B

Jennie Facts:

– She was born in Anyang, a city in the province of Gyeonggi, South Korea.

– She doesn’t have any siblings.

– Jennie lived in Auckland, New Zealand for 5 years. (“Knowing Brother”)

– She studied in New Zealand at ACG Parnell College.

– One of her nicknames is “Human Gucci” due to the fact that she often wears expensive clothing from Gucci.

– Jennie’s Chinese zodiac sign is Pig.

– She trained for 5 years 11 months (2010 August).

– Jennie is known as ‘the YG princess’ in the group.

– She is fluent in Korean, Japanese, and English.

– She acted in G-Dragon’s ‘That XX’ MV.

– She was featured in BIG BANG G-Dragon’s ‘Black’, Lee Hi’s ‘Special’ and BIG BANG Seungri’s ‘GG Be’.

– She really likes milk flavored ice cream.

– Her favorite foods are anything that is Korean food.

– Her favorite drinks are healthy drinks.

– Her favorite colors are black and pink.

– Her favorite number is 3.

– She has a motion sickness issue (BLACKPINK HOUSE).

– She has 2 puppies, Kai and Kuma.

– She is close friends with Twice’s Nayeon (since trainee days).

– Jennie is also friends with Yerin (GFriend), Chahee (Melody Day), Lime (Hello Venus) and Irene (Red Velvet).

– Jennie was called by BIGBANG’s Seungri as “YG secret weapon” back in 2013.

– Jennie said that her nickname when she was young was Jerry, because of Tom and Jerry, and Jerry sounded like Jennie, so that’s how she got it.

– She also has the nickname NiNi, she will call herself it all the time when posting on the Vapp or IG.

– Jennie can play the piano and the flute.

– Jennie is the best at cooking. (From BlackPink’s ch+ survey, the members voted Jennie as the person who is the best at cooking).

– Jennie has a habit of playing with her hair while watching tv 😉

– One of Jennie’s hobbies is taking pictures.

– Jennie prefers sexy guys over cute ones. (Blackpink Live Radio Interview)

– Jennie said if she was a guy, she would date Jisoo because she makes her laugh. (AIIYL v-live comeback)

– Jennie is the fashion icon of the group. (Based on their previous interviews; also she’s usually the member who gets invited to luxury fashion events)

– Jennie collaborated with G-Dragon for the song “Black”.

– She also sang in LEE HI’s ‘Special’ and Seungri ‘GG Be’.

– Jennie said she is the type who falls in love easily. (“Knowing Brother”)

– Jennie ranked 18th on The 100 Most Beautiful Faces Of 2017

– Jennie’s ideal type: someone who is a hard worker