Chapter 14 (Omniscient POV)

Start from the beginning

"You're a Naughty little thing aren't you...." Damien's voice was gruff and seductive. He almost growled when she wiggled against his frame.

"I was just getting started."

"When I'm finished with you, you won't be able to run from me."

He carried her back to the room, placing me on the bed. He stripped out of his clothes and pinned her arms back. Her legs wrapped around his waist as her breathing became labored.

His cock was hard and thick. A single vein that ran down the side of his length pulsated with need. His pink mushroom tip leaked pre cum and She licked my lips in anticipation of feeling him inside of her and filling her completely.

He slapped her clit with his cock then slipped it between her wet folds getting himself slick with her sweetness.

"You know I wanted to take you in front of Alek..." Damien stated as he teased her entrance with the head of his cock.

"Why?"

"I didn't like the way he looked at you and I wanted him to know you were mine.." He sank into her and her back arched.

"Fuck..." she whimpered. 

"No one can have you, Micio."

"Nobody." She moaned.

"You are MINE!" His strokes became harder and harder. So hard they began to hurt.

"Damien, you're hurting me." Aaliyah gasped. She looked into his eyes and his pupils were dilated. He kept going, it was as if he was looking straight through her.

"Damien.. Stop." She whispered. Aaliyah was almost in tears because of the force behind his thrusts.

He blinked a few times coming back to reality. His thrust stopped and he pulled away from her and turned his back.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen."

Aaliyah curled up into a ball on the bed. Damien sighed turning back around and when he looked down at her, his heart shattered. Damien picked her up and took her into the bathroom.

He filled the tub with bath water and he sat in it with Aaliyah in his lap. She wasn't crying but he could tell she was afraid.

Damien hadn't had an episode in a few years. And when he did have them he was usually alone.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Aaliyah, there are some things you don't know about me." He sighed.

"Well tell me." She said softly.

"I don't think I'm ready to reopen those wounds yet, Micio." He drew circles on her hip.

Aaliyah nodded deciding not to push the subject.

Aaliyah wanted to shoot Damien for not stopping the first time when she said he was hurting her but when she saw his eyes she knew that she couldn't because it wasn't him. So instead of hitting him or wilding out. She curled up into a ball trying to get her thoughts together.

Who knew the night would take such an ugly turn?

———————————————-

Damien expected Aaliyah to shut him out after last night but she didn't.

She stayed close to him and joked around.

Damien was surprised that she was still open and his. They had a nice quiet morning. They had breakfast with the twins and got them ready together.