➣ level three

???

Head aching, lungs burning and heart pounding, you awake. You jolt your head in every direction although your sight is blocked by a dark blindfold and as you go to remove the barrier from your eyes, you stiffen at the feeling of a rugged rope clawing and scratching at your wrists.

Fear makes its way throughout your veins and all hope floods away as you don't know what to do.. and don't know where you are. You fear only screaming will get you killed..

"Hello?" You speak softly and kindly, hoping the person who kidnapped you would just like to sit down for a cup of tea.. key word 'hope.'

After a long moment you hear a door open, along with many faint voices spilling into the room.. only to stop abruptly with the sound of the door slamming.

"Glad to see you're finally awake" A disgustingly familiar voice makes your jaw clench.

"Nolan Sorrento.. How unprofessional of you." You scoff as you turn your head in his general direction.

"At first we wanted you for your connections to Halliday," Nolan's voice grows closer and before you know it the blindfold it ripped from your eyes, making them burn from the bright light "but then we found out you had connections with Parzival, who won the first key." You cough at those words and look this douche bag right in the eyes.

"I don't have connections with either and even if I did I wouldn't tell you anything." You snarl in the man's face.

Nolan smirks and moves his face close to yours, hushing his voice to a whisper "Hm, I think you do. Besides it doesn't matter," Nolan moves to tuck a strand of your (H/c) hair behind your ear "You work for IOI now, Miss (L/n).. or should I say (G/t)?" A wave of heat hits you as your online alias rolls off his tongue and all you can do is clench your jaw.

There'a nothing you can do to get you out of this one. You've fought against IOI for so long and just like that, you're one of them and they have the power to destroy you at any given time.

But then it hits you, Nolan had said they needed you for your connections to Parzival. You jump out of the comfy chair that rests in your jail cell of a room and grab the headset that's lying oddly on the ugly carpet. You pull it over your eyes as a smirk tugs at the corners of your lips.

IOI could never tell if you were lying.

♥ ♥ ♥

i really didn't care about short chapters did i? 🤢🤢

- satanswaiting