"You okay, Gem?" Scorpio asked the angry twin.

"No! Nye put me in the back! It's MY CAR!" Gem exclaimed.

"Then why does Nye always drive it?" Aries smirked.

Gem rolled her eyes. "Apparently, I don't drive 'well' or 'safely' according to Nye, Cap, and Leo." Gem put finger quotes around the words well and safely.

"That's because you don't," Capricorn mentioned.

'I do too!" Gem argued.

"Last time you drove me anywhere you almost hit an old lady." Leo furrowed her eyebrows.

"I thought she would've crossed the road by then!" Gem pouted.

"Face it, sis, you're just no good at driving." Nye hung up his jacket.

"I hate you all."Gem hissed at each of them.

"We're aware," Capricorn shrugged.

Suddenly, the door burst open. Two figures burst in.

"Hi!" Libra waved, with Virgo at her side.

"And we're here too," Taurus peeped from behind them. Aquarius waved at everyone.

The four of them stepped inside. Libra flashed everyone a bright smile which Scorpio gladly returned. The last car pulled up.

Pisces walked in and smiled. "Did ya miss me?"

"Sure," Cancer laughed. "I'm glad that everybody's here now. I've got news."

The room fell to an uneasy silence while they waited together. Each was flashing uncomfortable glances at one another and shifting around.

"I think we should stick together from now on," Cancer announced. "Today, Ms. Mal tried to get me to stay after with her and I think she was out to get me."

"Teachers aren't allowed to hurt you, Cancer," Virgo stated.

"For all we know, she's not even a real teacher," Taurus argued.

"From what Cancer's heard, I think we could conclude that she's a deadly assassin." Aquarius reminded them

"I think Cancer's right." Sagittarius fiddled with her earrings. "I think we should all stick together."

"Then it's settled. We're sticking together," Scorpio decided.

"Where are sleeping?" Aquarius asked.

"The basement. Only place with enough rooms." Cancer waved them over to the basement door.

"Cool," Aquarius smiled.

The thirteen ventured into the basement and put their stuff down. 

"Oh, I forgot," said Aries, as he pulled a crumpled piece of paper out of his pocket. "I brought this."

The paper was a printed out picture that was in black and white. It showed thirteen teenagers with horrible 70s hair dos. Each resembled a modern zodiac. They weren't exactly the same, but they had certain similarities that looked as if they could be related. They even had the same names. Except for two. There was a boy named Gemini and another boy named Ophiuchus. There wasn't a Gem or a Nye.

"Where did you find this?" Libra asked.

"Online. But the article I got it from was not pretty," Aries sadly said. "It was an article about their deaths. Only one lived."

"Who?" Everyone eagerly chorused.

"OH-feet-i-cus." Aries pronounced. "The rest are dead."

"That ain't creepy at all," Leo sarcastically commented.

Twenty Six Hands| A Zodiac Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें