Note

I wrote NONE OF THIS! NOTHING BELONGS TO ME!

CHARACTERS: 

Jeremy Heere: The protagonist. At the beginning of the novel, Jeremy is bullied by the "cooler" kids at school. In an attempt to gain the affection of his longtime crush, Christine, he purchases a Squip, a supercomputer that resides in a pill. He then quickly becomes one of the most popular teenagers at the school and has the attention of the most attractive girls. For the most part, Jeremy acts like a normal teenager and is inherently a nice guy.Michael Mell: Jeremy's longtime best friend. He tells Jeremy a false name for the squip, knowing that Jeremy would want one. At the party, Michael gets a girlfriend named Nicole. He knew what the squip was the entire time since his friends brother had one. His friends brothers squip made him paranoid and delusional due to him wanting to get it out. He got it to help him ace his SAT's. Michael has a love for music and Jeremy, as shown by the large headphones he's always wearing.Christine Caniglia: Jeremy's love interest. Unlike most of the girls in the novel, Christine has a more intellectual personality and favors confidence and kindness and overlooks social status. Christine is the only girl that Jeremy has a crush on, although he goes out with two others. Her last name was altered to Canigula in the musical.Rich Goranski: Rich used to be a loser like Jeremy, but after getting a Squip, he became cool and popular. He is the one who first correctly tells him about the Squip at the school's Halloween dance.Jake Dillinger: Christine's boyfriend at the beginning of the book, but when he hooks up in a room at the party with Katrina, Christine realizes she has to dump him.Chloe Valentine: Although Christine is Jeremy's love interest, Chloe is the main girl that Jeremy is involved with. After he gets the squip and acts differently around her, Chloe becomes attracted to Jeremy. She is best friends with Katrina and Stephanie.Brooke Lohst: As mentioned in Brooke's bio, she is very 'sexually active.' She knew Jeremy for approximately 10 minutes and then invited him into her mother's car to engage in sexual intercourse. She is the first for Jeremy to date to " get to " Christine.Jenna Rolan: Known as the school gossip, she sits near Jeremy in one of his classes, which is how he overhears so many bits of information about himself as well as Christine.The Squip: A supercomputer that resides in Jeremy's mind. It speaks to him with ' voice, and gives him real-time social advice. It can be "very soothing" when it wants to and is very persuasive when it is telling Jeremy to do something he doesn't want to do. Rich has one as well, but his is different from Jeremy's."Mr. Reyes": A high school teacher in New Jersey. He has glasses and a beard.