Ryuuzaki woke up feeling something on his stomach and groin. His eyes fluttered open immediately, and looked down. He saw Light sitting on him, reading a book. He tapped the other boys shoulder, and moved his hips a little. He was nervous, because he lost the bet. It wasn't like him to be nervous, but he had to do what the man he supposed to be Kira, wanted and told him to do.

Light smirked. He had locked the doors beforehand. And hoped his plan would succeed. Light stood up in front of L, and extended a hand towards Ryuuzaki to pull him into a sitting position. "Ha. You lost, suck it. No seriously... Suck. My. Fucking. Dick. You little whore." L's eyes widened, including the fact that his morning hardness had been added to. He stared at Light, hoping that what he just heard, was true. "Well?" Light asked the startled Ryuuzaki.

Ryuuzaki couldn't wait any longer, his fingers hooked into Lights boxers, and ripped them down. He didn't even register the size, until his mouth clamped around it. It was huge! Like abanana!

(Nanaba ^.,..,.^)

He sucked and licked, until he felt the length get even bigger. After he accidentally scrapped his teeth against the dick, he felt it twitch. After a few more seconds, he felt a warm liquid slip in his mouth. He swallowed eagerly. "Ryuuzaki~" Light moaned as he released into L's mouth.

Ryuuzaki couldn't wait any longer, he needed Light. Even if he was Kira. In that case, he could keep close to him, all the time. If not, he still wouldn't let Light go. "Please~ Please stick your big juicy dick up my ass. Please Master~" When Light heard that, and saw what he did, he couldn't say no. Ryuuzaki was kneeling in front of him, cum dripping from the corner of his mouth, eyes clouded with lust, and begging him to fuck him.

"Of course, but don't regret it later, or I will make you suffer." L nodded his head lightly, and thought that he would never regret it. Ever. Like... never ever never eva eva evar ever. Ever...ever ever ever. (K, I'm done now. =) Light pulled Ryuuzaki to his feet, and pushed him back on the bed. He climbed on top of him, and smirked when he saw where L was looking. Ryuuzaki felt the soft bed beneath him, his body burning, the slight sweetbitter-ish taste in his mouth, the fact his mind hadn't yet registered what he said. All that mattered right now, was the amazing bell. It swayed back and forth, as Light crawled closer. (I hope u know what I mean, biatchez)

(If u don't like weird things leave now, and I don't mean yaoi weird, I mean licking a clean, asshole weird. I dunno, I'm tired, don't judge.)

Light looked at Ryuuzaki with an evil smirk, and positioned him like a dog, his ass in the air. He pulled the last piece of clothing that was in the way off. Ryuuzaki didn't know what was coming next, and whimpered loudly, when he felt something slide in. Light kept moving his finger, listening to the pitiful whimpers of the great detective. After a while, he added a second, and third finger. "Ngghhh~ That hurts~" Light chuckled. "Don't worry. It'll get better soon. Look, it's already wet, and sliding in better." Ryuuzaki blushed and grabbed at the bedsheets. "Hm. I think this'll help." L didn't know what Light meant at that, and furrowed his brows, until he felt something slick at his entrance. "Nngh~ What what are you doing?~" Light chuckled, and kept licking at the entrance. He slowly slid his tongue in, and moved around.

"Nggh! L...Light! That feels weird! Agh~" (Light slid his tongue in and out, and swirled it all about then put one finger in, and did it all again, that's what it's all about!)

(I was just writing a sentence when I suddenly realized it sounded somewhat like an annoying song I know, anybody know the name? Small kids usually sing in. Like put ur right leg in, your left leg out, and and shake it all around. Do the Hokey pokey shit, that's what it's all about. Oh ya, I think it's the Hokey-pokey song, dunno how to spell it. Stop! Think about it, and laugh at my stupidity. You may now continue.)

Light slid his tongue in and out, while gently stroking Ryuuzaki's twitching lenght. He swirled his tongue, and felt the entrance tighten slightly. That was his pervy minds cue. He straightened up, and kneeled in front of the sexy ass. He aligned his dick, and asked Ryuuzaki a small "Ready?" Not waiting for an answer, he plunged into the seering warmth. "Aaaagh! Liiiight! Haaaah!" Ryuuzaki couldn't hold in the painful screams, and moved his body to get away. "Ah, ah, ah! No. Ryuu, your Master said he would please you, and he will. Just endure it a little longer. Haah~ So tight~" Light moved a little, and heard more whimpers. He slowly slid out almost all the way, only to pound back in with most of his strenght. "Aaaaah!" L couldn't take the pain, but he felt it subsiding each time Light burried himself deeper. Soon, he didn't feel any pain at all, only heart-killing pleasure.

Light's cock hardened, and he couldn't take more. He came inside L, while moaning like a bitch. "Ahh~ Light~" Ryuuzaki came too. Light pulled out, and looked at the sight in front of him. Ryuu was on his hands and knees, breathing heavily. His ass in the air, with cum inside, and dripping out. Light smiled, and crawled on top of Ryuuzaki, turning him. "Hay, Ryuu?" L smiled. "Yeah..?" Light kissed Ryuuzaki passionately. "What do you say, to a second round?"

The whole time, Masuda was watchching trough the very secret camera, eating popcorn, drinking soda, and occasionally taking screenshots.

__________________________________

Me: Hay guys, sorry that the sex scene was kinda short, I'm slowly losing ideas...

Kami: But you'll write my story, right?

Me:*Looks at the adorable kid, and squeezes him in a hug.* Of course sweetie, I have a few chapters pre-planned, and Imma finish those. Plz! I'm begging! GIMME IDEAS!

...bai