Chapter 2

I walked up the stairs to my first class.

There are only 3 things you see while walking through the halls everyday. Couples making out, breaking up, and flirting.

God damnit. where the hell is this class. I started running since I was almost late.

"Oh Sorry" Scott Said.

I didn't even notice that he bumped into me. all I noticed were his precious hazel colored eyes. so perfect just looking at me.

"uhm, you okay?" Scott asked.

What a perfect voice. perfect eyes, perfect voice, and perfect face. I wish I was the one he was talking to.

Oh Shit!

"oh uhm yeah." I said nervously as I scrolled up and down  his nice toned body.

"You checking my body out?" He laughed.

What perfect dimples.

"Maybe I am. would that be a problem?"

What the hell. What a slutty move.

He's smiling... he liked the slutty move.. smile back Crystal...

I gave him a huge smile which probably looked terrifying.

Scott laughed. "What's your first class"

Damnit i'm probaly Going to be late.

"I have Mrs. London" 

"Awesome, i'll walk with you"

I smiled and i felt my cheeks starting to redden.

The rest of the walk to class was silent until we actually reached the class.

When we were at the door i turned around to smile but he was already smiling at me.

We walked into class with everyone stairing. 

"Your both late and it's only the first day. Take a seat." 

I took a seat in the back as usual. Scott took a seat infront of me which wasn't far from mine. 

I looked down at my hands thinking about Scott. 

I felt someone stairing at me and i had a feeling it was Scott. I  felt my cheeks redden as a slowly looked up to see who it was. It was Scott. He had a big smile on his face and he was laughing. Why is he laughing? Is there something on my face? I turned to the other side, Mrs.London...

"Are you going to answer what i asked you?"

"oh uhm.." 

"57" I heard Scott whispher.

"57?" i said nervously looking up at her.

"good. answer faster next time"

As she walked away, i could feel everyone looking at me which made me redden more than before.

"Thanks" i whisphered, hoping Scott would hear.

As time passed, the school day was coming to an end.

I made no new friends which sucked because i only had one class with the friends i had last year.

The last bell rang. I walked in the hallway going to my locker.

"BOO!" Scott shouted into my ear and laughed at my reaction.

"God damnit!" i turned around and saw Scott. I rolled my eyes. 

"Really Scott?" i smiled.

"hah, your reaction"

i rolled my eyes again and turned around to open my locker.

"So what are you here for?" i asked.

Scott shut my locker waiting for me to look at him so i turned around"

" I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today."

"We hardly know eachother, you could be a cereal killer for all i know" I joked.

"So can you but i'm risking my life just to find out"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. 

"Sure" i said while blushing.

"I'll pick you up at around 6, and don't worry i already have your address" Scott said.

My eyes widen as i laughed and replied "okay then"

Scotts POV

"I'll pick you up at around 6, and don't worry i already have your address"  

What the hell. Smoothe move idiot.  I bet i just freaked her out. god damnit she probaly thinks i'm a stalker.

I saw her beautiful blue eyes widen as i laughed and replied "okay then".

I left out a sigh and a laugh.

"We're neighbors" i said.

"ah that makes more sense" she joked around.

Our eyes connected and just stayed looking at eachother which felt like forever. she was smiling so i let out a smile too. At that moment i wanted to kiss her so badly but i couldn't, I remebered that i already have a girlfriend.

so I smiled and  walked away.

Wow what a fail.wait. where am i suppose to bring her?  Ugh. A cool scary place? No that's not romantic. Wait it can't be romantic! how about..The bench?