Don't Kiss an Tell

Recently: A bright light came and the pumpkin head dude explained the rules. We walked, well ran, up the stairs meeting up with Orga and Rufus. Game time.

Lucy POV
We won first place, easily. I looked at the remaining teams using the TV Lacrima. Natsu's face was on it. I still can't believe he's my brother.
We don't look anything alike! But, who's Natsu's REAL mother? What did she look like? Were her features SO dominent that Natu and I look nothing a like?
I kept on trying to think about what she would look like but all I could think of was Erza. Next thing y'know Dad's gonna say she's my sister.
"Luucy! Luucy!" a voice called interrupting my thoughts.
I saw a hand waving in front of my face. I looked up expecting Rogue but I saw Sting. "What is it Sting?" I asked, annoyed he interupted my thoughts.
"Someone's mad," he retorted. I just glared at him with my red eyes, "Okay-Okay!" he defended, "You've just been staring into the vast distance for a while," he said motioning to the wall.
I laughed, "I've just, been thinking I guess," I said.
"'Bout what?" Sting asked me with a 'half' serious look on his face.
"Well, I should tell someone, but, I don't know," I sighed and looked him in the eyes, "I'll~ tell you later, Kay?" I told him.
He nodded his head. I quickly turned my him while body around swinging my legs over the chair. I felt like someone was watching us. "I'm going to sleep Sting, g'night," I started to walk and I waved my hand at him. I would imagine he'd wave back.

Rogue POV

I staggered backwards, 'Is she going to tell Sting before me?' I thought to myself.
I need a coffee(AN; yes, they have coffee) but maybe I'll take a nap first. I walk up to my room in a zombie like state.
I open the door and I see, Sting kissing someone.

Don't hate me for leaving it here! But I know exactly who this is going to be about and who's going to be the main ship! -squeal!-

~lostintheclouds321