Spare A Few Time

Sabrina's POV:

We got to the house and got settled. "I'll just stay in the guest room while I'm here," I said looking at him.

"Why?" He asked looking at me.

"Because of this dumb ass cast and you will be uncomfortable at night. So it's best if I sleep in a room by myself," I said looking at the wall.

"Okay, that's fine," he said looking at the wall. I looked at him and smiled. I love him so much even though we have our differences. "So, whats on your mind?"

"You, you're on my mind," I said smiling at him.

"What about me?" He asked.

"Everything, Chris. Your smile, laugh, happiness, freakiness, and your heart," I said leaning on his shoulder.

"I can't imagine life without you, Sabrina. When we broke up for a year, you were all thought about, your smell, smile, your laughter, your weirdness, and your sexiness," he said and I chuckle. "So this time when I got a call about you being in an accident, I panicked. I prayed so hard for God to spare you few time with me. I cried so hard. Just don't leave me again," he said looking at me. I reached for his hand, I intertwine mine with his. He brought it up to his lips and kissed it. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said and kiss him on the cheek. He looked at me and I knew exactly what he wanted, so I leaned in and kiss him on the lips. He kissed back and we just kissed the whole time. I pulled away and got on him like a cowgirl.

"Your leg," he said looking up at me.

"I don't care, I just want you that's all," I said and that's all I wanted. I started grinding on him. He squeezed my ass and I moaned. I kissed him even harder. He put his hand under my shirt. He unclasped my bra. I took my shirt off not breaking the kiss. I took my hair out off my ponytail. One of his arm was on my back and the other was squeezing my boobs. "Mmmmmmm, yes babe, don't stop." Then he put his hand in my pants, he started squeezing my ass. "Oh yes babe don't stop, fuck me already." He got up and put me on the couch. He leaned down and kissed me. He took of his shirt and was about to kiss me again then the doorbell rung. "Don't stop, keep kissing me." He continue and the doorbell rung again. He was about to get up get it and I pulled him back down. I kissed him and he kissed back. The doorbell rang again.

"Babe, I gotta get the door," he said pulling away.

"Fine," I said making a mean look. "Here is your shirt." I handed him his shirt. I put my bra on and my shirt on before he could open the door. I heard his friends' voice. They walked in and I saw Trey, August, and Joyner. They looked at me and then at Chris.

"Did we interrupt anything?" Trey asked.

"No, actually I was just heading upstairs," I said smiling at them.

"What happened to you?" Joyner asked.

"A car accident," I said grabbing crutches.

"Are you good," August ask.

"Yeah, just a few weeks on them and I'm good," I said walking over to Chris. I looked at him and he smiled at me. I smiled back and kissed him, he kissed back and squeeze my ass.

"OKAY, CHRIS I SEE YOU NIGGA," August yelled. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Have fun and you owe me big time," I said looking at him.

"Okay, don't worry I got you," he said and smacked my ass.

"Damn that ass," Trey said.

"Hey, she's mine and so is that ass," Chris said walking over to them.