Chapter 1- How to Deal with Dogs and Bitches

Hey, Austin here. What me, Kat, and Dawn are going to do is ask each other questions on the Chapter Topic. I even laughed when we came up with this shit. Enjoy.

Dawn: Alright, first question. Would you ever hit on your friends girlfriend or boyfriend?

Austin: Never. Unless they broke up. I would gve the girl some time first.

Kat: I agree with Austin. I'd only hit on them if they were broken up and I knew they were over each other.

Austin: Second question. Would you ever go out with a friends ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend?

Kat: Yup. I mean, obviously there was a reason why they broke up. And if my friend gets a chance, why can't I?

Austin: Kat, you should ask something.

Kat: Okay. So, what would you do if there was an ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend, like, secretly stalking you? But when you confronted them about it, they said they weren't but went behind your back and said you were crazy.

Dawn: I would stalk/film them stalking me. Stalk Inception!

Austin: Dawn, that's funny. Kat, to answer your question. Naturally, I would be friends with my ex's friends. I would ask them about the ex. Then catch the ex in their lie.

Dawn: How would you react if a friend hits on your younger sibling?

Austin: It depends on the age of the sibling. If they were close to my age, I would warn them about the friend. Then give them advice on how to deal with the friend.

Kat: Ummmm. Dating one of my siblings will be like dating me. And I would obviously warn them if they say the wrong thing, do the wrong thing, or possibly think the wrong thing, their ass is mine.

Dawn: Austin, your turn.

Austin: Okay. What's the easiest way to tell someone you have a crush on them? Even when their boyfriend/girlfriend is your best friend?

Kat: I would think that's like betraying my best friend. If I liked their boyfriend, I'd have to suffer and be jealous because I'd rather lose a crush than a best friend

Dawn: I wouldn't do that to my best friend. Move on, beeyotch.

Kat: Okay, who's turn is it now?

Dawn: Kat, it's your turn.

Kat: If a guy called your friend a slut, what would you do?

Dawn: Slap him silly, until he apologizes. If he was kidding, I would laugh along with it.

Austin: Alright, I have a question. What if you have a friend who has called dibs on a person you like a lot? How do you deal with that?

Kat: Tell them to fuck off because I liked him first. People who can't make moves call dibs. They won't make a move and so pretty much, nobody gets him. When I see a guy I like and my friend calls dibs, I'm like the seagulls from Finding Nemo.