Chapter 12 - Impact!

"Let Ritsu go, please.", Mob screams but only whispers instead at the madman, called Dr. Kyoki, who just chuckles lightly.

"I need an insurance that you be obedient, but I'm not as bad as you might think now." With a hand gesture the four man from before start ripping the cables, clenched to Ritu's unconscious body, off. In the same instant they tie Mob up and adhere the cables on his head and body. With a clap Dr. Kyoki signalizes the men to get away from the two boys. "With this amount of power my weapon will be soo-!"

Alarm! Intruders near labor!

Clicking his tongue in annoyance the older man turns towards a wall. "Show me them! They should pay for interrupting my glorious speech!" A TV pops out of the ceiling again, a female figure with (h/c) hair, a black jumpsuit and a shinai run across the monitor, followed by a blonde male. Dr. Kyoki claps with his hands again. "Go, play with them. Don't let them get any further than this hallway, got it?!" The men arm themselves again and go in the direction, the door slides open again. One chuckles to himself. "I think I might have some extra fun time with this beauty there." "Ugh, you're disgusting she is too young for you!" "Who should stop me? The boss won't mind it, so why not?" The mentioned male licks over his lips.

"Don't touch her!", Mob screams at the man, "Please don't harm her..! NGH!"

The cables begin to suck out his power as it rose.

"Marvelous! I didn't even need to pull the lever! The amount of psychic power is so overwhelming that it flows right into the machine. This is beautiful.", Dr. Kyoki holds up Mob's chin and grins all over his face. Then immediately let it go, turning to his assistants. "Change of plans, toy with the boy, but not the girl, I want to examine something..." He ends his sentence with a maniac chuckle.

"Wh-What do you want... With her...", Mob whispers breathlessly.

"I'll try something, don't worry, she won't get harmed.", the doctor giggles quietly, "Well, not... That much..." Mob's eyes widen as he looks at the diabolical wide grin on the other person's face.

Secret hallway:

"Did you know I fought with Kageyama-kun before we became friends? Yeah, he opened my eyes back then. This was the moment I learned about his immense power... Even with such a power he doesn't use it for his own sake... At first I thought this was something pathetic but after our fight, I knew how much courage it takes to live this way...", Teruki sighs, flashes of their fight appear inside his inner eyes. "Anyway, you seem to like him a lot. You were afraid I would harm him, because of his position as a shadow leader." His eyes pierce right into you. "Am I right, Black Pepper-san?"

You shortly look at the other male but then continue your walk. Teruki holds his hand behind his head and adds. "Well, I'm not mad. Thought the same, but right now I'm glad that you help out. Can I ask why you're so strong?"

"Enough of this shitty chat! You're getting on my nerves I try to hear if someone is coming after us, since it is pitch black inside of this damn hallway and all you can do is interfere with it by blabbing nonsense. So whether you can give us some light here, or shut the hell up!", you yell at him, "Got it?!" Teruki throws his arms up for a more defense and submissive position, nods slowly, sweat is running from his forehead to his chin. "Alright, alright. Fine." He gives in, and enlighten a little flame in his hand.

"Thank you." But then you hold his mouth with your hand, with the other you hold your index finger right in front of your lips. The cat ears twitch eagerly under the woolen hat, thanks to the low light the movements are unseen. "Hmpf! HM!" Teruki struggles lightly, you whisper. "I hear three... No! four men coming up this way. Shit! We can't hide anywhere..." You look up, there was a small vent on the right and left side, with your index finger you pointed at them, hoping your companion understands the hint. Teruki nods and points at your hand, you immediately let go of him and whip your hand on your jumpsuit instinctively. "Be quiet while hiding!", you shout whisper to the blonde male while opening the vent on your side. "Alright, alright. Got it. We'll attack from above?" You shrug with your shoulders not quite sure what the best strategy would be. "We'll see..." And both of you slide surprisingly smoothly into the vents.