Chapter 1 - Black Pepper

(A/N: Still coming from Germany, so please don't be too hard on me for minor spelling/grammar mistakes. >_> By the way, this fanfic is inspired by the song "Miss Independent" from Kelly Clarkson. And some Beelzebub references... XD I highly recommend to read the description first :3 Enjoy!)

You never really felt like becoming one of the so called "Peppers", but now you're one of them. Brawling nearly every day, without a loss, got you to this rank... Why did this happen? Mostly your school comrades started the commission causing you to strike back, and when you were fighting, you wouldn't hold back, that wasn't your style. Everyone gets what they deserve, that was your type of fighting. If they challenge you, they should live with the consequences, that's all to it.

You sigh, while entering the pharmacy, the pharmacist smiles at you, knowing what you would desire she holds the package, already inside a bag towards you. "(Y/N)-chan, you shouldn't get carried away, sometime you'll seriously get injured...", the old, female pharmacist says. She's the only human you allow to call you with the ending "chan". "Yes, yes, old lady, I'm aware of this", you wave it away, leaving the cash on the counter, "Good bye, see you next time." "I really hope not, (Y/N)-chan. Take good care of yourself!", she shouts while you exit the building, waving at her.

"Man, this old lady... But she's right, if I continue stressing my body out like this.", you sigh loudly, "I should pause the brawling at school... Even though nobody tries to fight me... Only the newbies...", you sigh again this time more nerved, scratching your head, "Sometimes being strong is a burden..."

As you go further, you hear a ruckus from an alley, you want to pass by but then you heard someone say THE name. A name you're aware of, and boy, you really want to see this person. The name you heard was "White T Poison", the shadow leader of the Salt Middle School, beating nearly every delinquent and leader from other schools.

Even though it isn't your style fighting younger opponents, the flame of your fighting spirit enlightened in your eyes. You instinctively walk inside the alley, although the sun shines brightly it was rather dark where you stand. The uniforms you see are familiar to you... Oh, no, some guys from your school stand there, surrounding someone wearing the Salt middle school uniform. You couldn't really see what was happening there, it's loud, and most of your school comrades are bigger than you. Tiptoeing and lengthen your neck as far as you could you just see a small boy, not even 160 centimeters height. He seems... Frightened? Is this really THE White T Poison everyone is talking about? The most strongest shadow leader? You can only doubt that, seeing the scared kitten, shivering and mumbling something, sweating a lot.

"Hey, you! Are you the White T Poison everyone is talking about? Huh?! Our leader would really like to discuss something with you, mind following us?", one of the delinquents says, although he seems to be 16 years old, like you, he's a giant, with 197 cm height, looking down on the poor scared boy with an evil smile, placing his giant hand on the small boy's shoulder. "Don't worry if you're not White T Poison no one MIGHT harm you... We'll decide this later. Haha..."

Tch. Picking on the weaker ones, this was totally the type of the other "Pepper" at your school, this scum that collects a lot of followers so he won't need to get his hands dirty... It makes you sick. This boy could NEVER be White T Poison. To admit that you were impressed by White T Poisons strength, as you heard the rumors, you felt your heart skip a beat for the first time. Never ever thought you of falling in love with someone weaker than you were, so this was the first person that was maybe capable of beating you, and conquering your heart.

"We should test him, before bringing him to the boss! If he's not able of beating us, Red Pepper will ground us, for bringing the wrong person." "Yeah, you're right. That's a great idea... How shou-", one of the delinquents already punches the middle-schooler in the stomach, the boy gasps loudly. Another hit on his head, blood flows lightly from his forehead.