2. Love Finally Understood

Blakes P.O.V

I bit onto Jakes lip tugging it and he smirked before pulling away. I stepped out the closet and walked up the hall until I heard Miles and Jess talking. I let out a squeak and instantly slapped my hand over my mouth. ''Oh there he is'', Jess sighed happy knowing I was hiding around the corner. ''Blake, he's not going to bite now come on'', she appeared in-front of me and I bit my lip and shook my head whispering for her to help me.

''Blake?'', Mile's angelic voice boomed through my ears. He appeared next to Jessica and I just  froze in my spot, I looked at my shoes like they were the most interesting thing in the world at this piont. ''Hi- hi- hi", I stuttered and Jessica giggled at the blush on my cheeks at I finally locked eyes with him. "Wanna take a walk with me?'', he smiled at me holding his hand out. I looked at Jessica and she just slyly winked at me. ''Have fun Blakey, and remember to use protection", she poked my crotch before skipping off down the hall. 

I shyly linked my fingers with his and followed walking with him to the lunch canteen. We skipped last lesson and chose a table in the canteen and he sat opposit me as we shared a tray of random food. "I like you too by the way", he stroked my fingers over the table and I avoided his gaze in shyness. ''Look at me, your eyes are beautiful", I looked into his big green eyes and he smiled. 

"Do you wanna take it slow and see how it goes?", he brushed my bangs out of my face and I nodded smiling at him, it felt right. "Can I walk you home?'', he asked and I frowned. ''My parents are picking me up after school, i'm sorry", I pouted and he chuckled. The most sexiest noises i've ever heard. ''I'll walk you to the car then", he smiled cutely at me, time flew before we knew it. 

He held my hand all the way from the canteen and into the car park. "Where do your parents usually pick you up hun?", he looked around making me blush at the nickname. "Blake, hurry your fucking ass up, my dinner is getting cold!", Dad yelled from his car window in attempt to embarrass me. ''You're dads so cool", he snorted to himself as I just wanted to die. 

"I'll see you tomorrow", I stroked his hand and he pulled me into a hug. ''I fucking mean it, you have five seconds to get over here or you're ass is walking home!", dad screamed getting allot of attention. I ignored them and wrapped my arms around his waist breathing in his heavenly sent. He rested his chin on the top of my head and stroked my hair until he jumped from the sound of a horn going off again and again. 

"Blake, get here now you son of a- oh who's your friend?", Dad winked as the car was suddenly right next to us. ''I'm Miles", he smiled shaking my dads hand. ''Jake leave him alone'', Daddy said hitting him in the stomach earning a painful groan from dad. Miles kissed my cheek before waving me off, I closed the car door and waved back and Dad litterally slammed the brakes and the far went flying up the road. 

"I'm dying for a fucking piss, next time hurry up!", Dad roared while almost loosing control of the car. We finally made it home with both dad and daddy giggling and teasing me about Miles. Speaking of the devil, my phone beeped.

Miles: Your dad is so awesome, you alright? <3

Blake: Yeah i'm okay :'3 Can you come over later? xx

He didn't reply which made my heart drop in sadness, I slammed my bedroom door and stripped down to my boxers. I looked down at my wrists and I looked away quickly and grabbed my guitar. I started strumming a few guitars before Daddy came stumbling into my room followed by Miles. "I blushed and quickly hid behind Daddy. ''I don't have any clothes on", I pouted over his shoulder and they both rolled their eyes. 

"Aye, aye, aye, who doesn't have any clothes on?", Dads head popped through the door. "I'll leave you too alone", Daddy said before pushing Dad out and closing the door behind him. ''Hi", I said happy that he came over to hang out with me.