Prologue

Hi guys this story will be on hold but I would update it from time to time! :)
————

Pam! Pam! Wosh!

Sounds of someone practicing kicks and punches on a wooden doll. Sound of it was something a man would usually produce but unexpectedly it was a very young lady at the age of 7 she looks plain from top to bottom but the power of her punches is what teenagers usually produce. At the age of 7 she's already a yellow belt in Taekwando and a beginner in Muai Thai. Sounds of continuos punches and kicks continued until.

Crack!

The top portion of the wooden doll brokeand the young girls hands was filled with blood and her legs was bruised from kicking too much. The girl suddenly fell on the ground and passed out.

—————

"Young master!" Guy 1 said

" Young master!" Guy 2

" Young master!" Girl 1

"Young master!" Girl2

Series of shouting was heard on the mansion as a little boy was hiding inside the cabinet crying and mumbling.

"Mom! Mom! Please don't leave me!" He said while crying

Mmhmm mhhhmm series of crying was heard from the boy as he tried to lessen the noise he was making. The boy was hugging a frame a beautiful middle aged woman smiling softly as if just by looking at her photo your heart would be in peace.

—————

"Wake up little one you are destined for a life of happiness it's not your time yet and please take good care of my son will you? ." An Beautiful middle age woman said as she rubbed my head and kissed my forehead. A tear escaped my eyes when I woke up and I quickly went to take a shower. As the cold water dropped down my skin I felt it's coldness but I was numb from it the pain I felt when my Mother and father was killed is my greatest burden that I have to live with for the rest of mylife. I regret being weak, I regret not being able to even help my mother as she was being molested and raped by the Maniac!!

Series of memories flooded my head of that day and a fire of vengence was burning within me as I remember that day. When I grow up I will make all those maniacs and criminals I find die!

—————

My name is Feng WeiWei and this is my story. My story of both love and hate but hopefully happy endings exists in this world..

My name is Xiao Feng and this is my story. My story of love and betayal when I lost all hope I found my light, my precious treasure that will be my guide to forget all those painful memories and create happy ones.