"How old are you again? 28? 29?"

"25! I'm still young!"

"25 without a proper work yet."

"Hey! I'm a writer. I have work."

"A freelance writer, who doesn't get enough sleep, proper meals, and more."

"I'm earning a lot of money though." She really earned a lot of money from her novels. She also enjoys writing so it was really a very convenient work for her. 

A hobby that can give her money. Ole!

"But you're putting your health at stake."

Is he worried about me? "I didn't know you were that concerned---"

"I'm not. Your brother is."

Hmm. Is it really my brother? "Tell my brother, I am taking care of myself." 

She took the other paper bag from the backseat. She looked inside and saw a blue pants, a pink jacket, and a pink shirt. She took them out of the paper bag, then she saw more inside --- a pair of underwear!

For real?!

She heard Zeek cleared his throat loudly. "You didn't bring anything since you just forcefully went inside my car to join me on my way. If I would allow you to buy those on your own, it will cause a lot of time, and I will surely be late for my meeting. You cannot go out my car with what you're wearing right now," he explained.

She felt her cheeks flushed when she realized that she was only wearing her pajama pair! She instantly got the blanket from the backseat and covered herself.

"Can I kiss you, Zeek?" She really owed him a lot. Why are you so thoughtful, my Zeek?

She heard him groaned in protest. Her smile widened. 

SHIZU WAS AWAKEN by the loud sound of the rain outside the car. She looked around. She was still in the car. Alone. Where's Zeek?!

She looked at her wristwatch. It was already 4pm. She then looked outside the car. The car is in the parking lot of an unknown building.

He's probably having his meeting. He should've at least awaken me. She decided to change her clothes and got off the car.

"I'm really here in Baguio. It's really really really cold!" She hugged herself. "Now, where should I go?" Luckily, she didn't forget to bring her phone. The battery was already empty but she didn't need it anyway. She only needed her credit card inserted in the pocket of her phone's case. She knew it was more convenient rather than bringing a wallet.

She was about to walk outside the parking lot when she suddenly heard Zeek's voice."Where do you think you're going?"

She turned back and saw Zeek looking intently at her. She smiled. "Somewhere. Thank you for letting me ride with you, Zeek---"

"You're not going anywhere. Get inside the car." He went inside the car. She followed him inside. This might be my chance!

"Where are we going?" She asked him.

He started the engine before he answered. "To my villa."

"What? You have a property here? For real?" She was really surprised. She knew Zeek was a wealthy man, but she didn't know about his property in Baguio.

"I just bought it last year."

"Wow! Can I really come with you there?" She excitedly asked.

"We're already going, aren't we?"

Yay!

Her eyes sparkled. "Is it okay for Kate? I mean, she won't get jealous, will she? Where is she anyway? I thought she's coming with you?" She already met Kate two years ago and she seemed really nice. That was the reason why she can't get mad at her for taking Zeek from her.

Yes! Taking him from him! Zeek was hers in the beginning! 

She looked intently at Zeek waiting for his reply. Tell me you broke up with her, Zeek! Haha!

"Something came up today. She's coming tomorrow."

Oh.

"Oh. I see." So she's still coming tomorrow. Hmm. Hmp!

"IS THIS THE TOP OF MOUNTAIN?" Shizu excitedly asked when they arrived on Zeek's villa. She was mesmerized by the view of the sunset. "Beautiful," she muttered in awe.

"Yeah." She looked at Zeek who was already standing beside her. He was rather looking at her and not at the sunset!

She suddenly felt her cheeks flushed as she looked at Zeek's deep blue eyes. It felt like everything stopped around them and all she could hear was her heart's irregular beats.

It was such a perfect moment until they heard a phone ringing. It was Zeek's.

Geez! What a perfect timing!

He cleared his throat first and walked away before he answered the phone.

What had just happened? She embraced herself as she watched Zeek walking away. 

The second lead of my life. Can I choose you?

Baka! He has a girlfriend and you have your fiancé! That is why he's just your second lead.

Why does it have to be like that? Why can't he be the main lead of my life? 

She sighed and looked at the sky. Can there be a shooting star so I can wish?

"Your brother is coming," Zeek told her when he walked back to her.

She looked at him. He seemed irritated. Why oh why?

"My brother?"

He took something inside the car. "Let's go inside," he told her without looking at her as he started walking towards the door.

She just followed him. He opened the door and went inside. She liked the interior design of the house. It felt warm inside. She followed him until they reached the kitchen.

"I'm going to cook so you can just wait in the living room," he said while scanning the food inside the fridge.

"You have groceries here? And you know how to cook?"

He didn't answer. He really seemed irritated.

"Can I help you?" she asked while following him.

"No. Just wait in the living room and I'll call you when I'm done."

She didn't want to irritate him more so she just followed him. After a few minutes, he called her to eat.

"I didn't know you were a great cook." She was sitting in front of him.

He didn't reply. What's wrong, my Zeek?

"Why is my brother coming here anyway?"

"To get you," he said without looking at her.

"What? Why?"

He looked at her. "He's with your fiancé."

"Fian---What??!"