Chapter 13: The Ultimate Roar

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Midnight: "W-what did you do? How did you hit me?" I use my full speed and begin knocking him around.

You: "Don't even try your illusions on me either. I have no fears anymore." He falls to his knees, gasping for air.

Midnight: "HOW?! How Did You Get This Strong!?" I walk over to him, standing over him.

You: "I attacked you full force form the beginning with magical energy, imagine having my amount of energy deflected back twice as strong. Of course I lost, but I found the little loophole in your powers. You can't use those powers on living things. And even though I'm a fucked up one, I'm still living." I kick him in the gut, then walk past him, towards lacrima 1. Where that death seeking bastard is. "You hear me Zero? You messed up when your people messed with the people I care about. You hurt Erza, you tried to obliterate Wendy's guild. And worst of all... You kidnapped Wendy... The girl I was supposed to protect." I am the son of The Dragon God. I will no longer tolerate this. I continue my walk to lacrima 1, but on my way there, my vision begins to blur. I look down and see blood was seeping through the bandages, Damn... it... Then everything begins to fade away, and I collapse onto the ground...

When I come to I'm lying on the ground, but I knew this wasn't over, I could feel a growing power within Nirvana. I continue my journey to lacrima 1. I get there just in time to see Natsu tackle Zero through the lacrima. Man, he was able to beat Zero...? This kid may end up being something special... I'm broken from my thought by Zero's laugh.

Zero: "You think this is over...?" He smiles wickedly when he sees me. "Even though you managed to destroy all 6 lacrima, they all channel energy into a central one, and that one, it's what stores the power of Nirvana..." No... He Can't Be Serious! "As long as that one is still in one piece and has remaining energy, Nirvana will fire, and since it can feel it's been destroyed, it will put all remaining energy into it. Not even you, the son of The Dragon God, can stop it." I groan and take off, going full speed back out and towards the guild. I jump off of Nirvana as it begins crumbling and land near the other side of the lake. I quickly swim to the shore and turn back to Nirvana.

Erza POV

I feel an enormous magical energy begin swelling within Nirvana. I run out to the top and see Wendy and Carla standing at the edge, looking out towards their guild. Then there's and enormous tremor that shakes through the ground.

Wendy: "What's going on Carla?!"

Carla: "Get away from the edge child!" I run up and pull her form the edge, but as I do I see an enormous black and purple blast of energy ripping towards someone... No... No, what is he doing...?

Erza: "M/N! M/N Get Out Of There!"

Your POV

I bring my hand up and smack it against my fist in front of me, creating an enormous magic circle in front of me. 'You do know this spell will not only use up all of your magical energy, it will take from your life force as well, after this, you won't even be able to walk for weeks.'

You: "I know the damn consequences, but I can't let Wendy's guild go out like this, she must hear the truth herself."

Lucy POV

I run out just in time to see an enormous glowing white magical circle in front of us.

Lucy: "What the hell?! That thing's bigger than the lake!"

Erza: "It's M/n, he's going to try and stop the blast." WHAT?!

Lucy: "That Idiot! What Is He Trying To Prove!?"

Erza: "Wendy's guild is still down there, M/n is going to try and protect them."

Your POV

You: "Heavenly Dragon Secret Art! ETHERION...!!"

Erza POV

W-what is this power I'm feeling...?

You: "ROAR!!" An extremely large and powerful wave of white energy rushes back towards Nirvana's blast. The two collide head on, and explode. The shockwave from them sends me flying backwards.

Your POV

I stand there out of breath, I could feel my knees shaking and I couldn't feel my arms. Then everything fades away, and I fall onto my back, looking up at the stars.

You: "Damnit, Fairy Tail... L-look at what you made me do..." I say slightly laughing to myself.

Erza POV

We walk up onto the shore, and I see M/n lying there on his back motionless.

Erza: "M/N!" I run up to him and check his pulse. I let out a breath when I feel one.

Gray: "Just how strong is he...? That blast he fired back, I've never felt anything like it."

Jura: "He is a truly an exceptional warrior. One of the bravest I've ever met. He jumped in front of that blast with no second thought or regard for his own safety.

Your POV

I open my eyes just in time to see everybody disappearing.

Roubaul: "That man, right there." He says pointing to me as he fades away. "He knew all along." I hear some gasps and confused words thrown my way.

Gray: "You knew?"

Lucy: "Why didn't you tell us?"

Wendy: "H-how did you know? You've known them for a day."

Natsu: "Huh, I thought they smelt funny."

Jura: "He could sense that they all had the same magical energy."

Lyon: "Impressive."

Erza: "B-but... if you knew, why'd you stop the blast?"

You: "W-Wendy... S-she needed to hear this for herself..."

Wendy: "Y-you did that... for me...?" I nod slightly, unable to move my neck any further. Then I hear footsteps coming towards me. I look back up as Wendy runs up to me and hugs me. "Thank you, M/n." I smile and pat her head.

You: "No problem."

Erza POV

W-What is he...? I've never met anybody like this boy before. I look over as he is currently being held up by Gray. Petting the girls head, he hasn't even met her, yet he risked his life to make sure she had a proper goodbye? W-who does that...? Then I see something else that truly shocks me, the ring, the red one, it was shrinking. When Wendy hugged him, he no longer felt angry... No, there's something else to this. He wouldn't do that unless there was another motive behind it... He must know Wendy, or know something about her. But what could be a strong enough motive that he would risk his life...?

Your POV

I look down at her. Wendy huh...? So, this is Grendeeney's child? 'Yes... Please, take care of her, my son.' Well, since you and Grendeeney were a thing, I guess she is like a sister to me. And I protect my family. She looks up to me smiling, tears still in her eyes, then, she giggles. I couldn't help but smile at that. Don't worry Etherion. Nothing will harm this girl. You have my word.