[2]

(y/n)'s POV

"(y/n)..... (y/n)....." A person who must be sitting on my bed said.

"Ughh... Five more minutes...." I covered my face with a pillow and started going back to sleep.

"(y/n) you have to wake up, you need to go to school. It's your first day you mustn't be late." The pillow on my face is slowly being removed and someone caressed my cheek as I slowly opened my eyes only to see Ash's ocean blue eyes.

"Wake up my lady." He said as he removed a strand of (h/c) hair from my face.

"I'm up Ash." I slowly sat up and stretched my limbs as I yawned.

"The school uniform is already in your walk-in closet. Your things are all ready, I already packed them for you. Call a maid of you need any help, I'll be downstairs." And with that he stood up and headed to the door.

"Oh, your new phone is on the bedside table. It's the latest and most advance so far." Then he left.

I looked at the bedside table and grabbed the rectangular box.

"XPhone model XXXX" I mumbled and gently opened the package. I set up the phone and installed some apps. It took me 20 minutes to finish it.

'So what should I do with my old phone?' A lightbulb appeared above my head.

"Veronica!" The maid immediately entered my room and greeted me.

"Here, take this as a gift." I took my old phone and handed it to her.

"Thank you my lady. My lady, you should prepare now." She said and left. I stood up and started preparing myself for my first day at UA.

~After 40 minutes~

I went downstairs to see All Might and Ash talking to each other in the dining room. I took a seat beside Ash and grabbed some rice and viand.

"It took you forever to prepare." Ash said after swallowing a spoonful of rice and egg.

"Sorry, I need to set up my phone." I started to eat.

"Young (y/n), the school uniform looks good on you." All Might complimented.

"Thank you All Might." It took 15 minutes to finish my food. I stood up, grabbed my bag and headed to the door.

"All Might, let's go." I said after walking out of the door and the gate.

"Right, right, we'll be going now young Ash." Ash nodded.

"Please take care of her." He said softly and lead All Might to the gates and said their goodbyes. All Might entered the limousine.

"Let's go young (y/n)." The driver started to drive.

"Yeah, yeah, sure, whatever." I took out my phone and played.

~After 10 minutes of driving~

Yeah, our house is pretty far from the school. We live far away and owned 10 hectares of land. We have 2 large ponds indoor and outdoor, a stable, a wide garden, swimming pool both indoor and outdoor, a large field where you can practice riding a horse, and a wide vehicle parking. See? He's very rich.

"We're here young (y/n), you should go to your classroom, you only have 20 minutes left before the class starts." He departed and left me standing before the gate. I watched the other students chatting and walking towards the door.

"Oi! The fuck are you standing there! Don't block my pathway bitch!" A guy shouted behind me. I turned around and looked at him straight in the eyes with my (e/c) orbs.

"You shouldn't shout that loud to anyone, especially to a stranger. Watch your tongue." And with that I left him dumbfounded and started searching for my room.

Katsuki's POV

'Fuck that girl. Doesn't she know who I am? You just made a new enemy you bitch. I'll crush you.' I went to find my room.

(y/n)'s POV

Section 1-A huh? I stood before the large door and took a deep breath before slowly opening the door to find a lot of new faces talking to each other.

"Excuse me, can we enter?" I looked behind me to see a green haired boy and a brown haired girl.

"Sure, no problem." I stepped aside and let them enter befor I enter myself. I took the seat at the far corner. I took out my phone and started scrolling.

"Excuse me, did someone already took this seat?" I looked up to see a white and red haired guy gesturing at the seat beside me.

"No, not yet." I mind my own business after he said thank you.

The class went to their respective seats and I hid my phone to look at the person at the front. Eraserhead, huh? I huffed and didn't pay attention. The students started to change and so did I for the activity.

We went out to the field and Eraserhead explained to us what we should do. He called a representative to demonstrate the throwing of the ball. Oh, it was the guy earlier, so he's in my class. After he demonstrated Eraserhead showed us the result and a lot of people ooo'ed. I stood still as Eraserhead told us to start. He walked towards me.

"(l/n) you needn't to participate in this activity, just sit on the bench over there." He pointed at the bench a little far from the activity area. I nodded and started over there to sit when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Uh, I'm sorry." I looked up to see the guy from the gate earlier.

"Oh it's you." I said and showed a poker face and started heading to the bench when he suddenly grabbed my arm and forced me to face him.

"So it's you, you fucking bitch, what're yah gonna do huh?! Just gonna sit there?! Not gonna participate in the activity huh?!" His gripped tightened.

"Let me go..." I said with a hint of anger.

"You should watch your mouth you little bitch!" Explosions appeared on his free hand and started to move it to hit me right on the face.

"Bakugou..."