Chapter 1 Interview

Nina POV

"You got an interview?!?" My mum grinned at me.

"Yes! They liked my application and are giving me an interview in about an hour!" I was so excited.

I had just received an e-mail from Styles Bon:Queté, The most famous fashion company in London.

They had told me that they liked my application to get a job there, and gave me an interview.

I was a complete fashion geek. I had been hoping and praying that they'd accept me, and give me a job in their office.I had recently moved to london from The States and the adjustment had been a bit much.

"Alright darling, I should be heading home now. Congratulations sweety! But if you only have an hour, you should really be getting ready." She stood up grabbing her purse and coat.

"you're right."

I watched as my mum walked outside, but not before giving me a kiss on the cheek and telling me to do my best.

After she was out of sight, I ran up the stairs to get ready.

I put on a lacy white crop top, and a black and white skirt. Then I put on black heels and a black and white blazer that covered the little skin on my back that was shown, but the front was in full view.  For jewellery, I put on a black necklace and a bracelet that was connected to a ring. I also put on a pretty black ring with a white stone on the other hand.

For makeup I put on some black eyeliner and a little white eye shadow. I put some Eos on, and that was it for make up.

I put my hair in a pretty, yet slightly messy bun. I grabbed my sun glasses, putting them on as I walked down the stairs. I grabbed my phone as I

nodded in approval at my look.

I went into the garage, opening the door so I could get my car out.

As soon as my car was on the street, I pressed the remote button that closed the door and checked the time.

8:35. A.M. Perfect. My interview started at 9:00 A.M. I could make a quick stop at Starbucks.

As soon as I entered Starbucks, the smell of coffee hit me making me grin.

I walked up to the barista as soon as it was my turn.

"Hello, and welcome to barista Rica ! What would you like?" She smiled brightly at me.

"Can I get a Mocha cookie crumble frappuccino?" I smiled at her.

"Coming right up!" She smiled happily back.

"Name?" She asked me with a cup In one hand, and a marker in the other.

"Put it under Hathaway." I used my last name instead of my first.

"Alright! You're order should be done in a few minutes."

I turned around, and let me just say-- I'm probably the most clumsiest person in the world.

'Cause as soon as I turned around, I stumbled into a large, and hard frame.

I could feel the anger and dominance burning off his aura.

He was dressed in a suit-- that in my defence, was absolutely amazing. It was obvious that this millionaire was wearing Gucci, that made me as jealous as people can get. He was obviously someone with good taste.

I looked up, frightened when my delicate green eyes met angry dark green ones.

The man suddenly pulled the right side of his lips up in a smirk, a cute little dimple popping out.