Movin in

Rose:

I don't want to be here. I don't want to move. I want my parents back. But now I have to move, I have to be stuck in this hell hole of a place. I'm going to spend my senior year with different people and I'm going to be a different me.

Before my parents death, I was a

"Nerd" I did my homework, I was quite, and got bullied.. But I'm going to change.

I died my hair. Got a new wardrobe and changed my attitude. As cliché as it sound, I'm "nerd gone bad".

•••••••

When I get off the plane I'm welcomed by the Logan family. I have to admit they boys were hot well 3 were and 1 was cute.

I walked up and said "um. I'm rose."

The tallest of the boys walks up to me and say " hi, beautiful, I'm cameron" I roll my eyes and walk to the smallest of the guys. He looks around 5. "Hi I'm billy! Your really pretty! We're gonna be best friends!!" Billy squealed. I laugh "aww of course we are! my name is Rose and you are very handsome" I say nicely.

After the car ride to the house I stopped Abby and told her that I was very grateful that she would take me in and she responded "Its no problem, we're parents were great people" after a quick thank you I turned to walk away but I stopped when I heard her say "Oh and by the way, this new makeover... I love it"

When I get done unpacking I take a quick shower then head back downstairs.

Sitting at the table is another one if the boys I haven't met. He was really cute. Dark hair, almost black and crystal blue eyes. He looked about 6'1. You could tell.. He was a bad boy.