Chapter 3

Alastair POV

As I'm drying off my body after my shower, I can't stop thinking about y/n. I could have sworn she was blushing when I asked if she wanted to help me hurry. I was kidding. Kinda. Her smiles make my days seem happier. And with who I am and who I'm related to, that's difficult. Her hair is so soft, and she always smells so sweet. Not in a creepy way! But like when we lay down at night, she always cuddles up to me. Her head fits under mine perfectly. So her hair is right under my nose. Anyway! I'm sounding like a stalker. I finish brushing out my hair and look at myself on the mirror. I'm in a shirt with my bands logo on it. Riastala and Lucifer's son. The first part is my name backwards. We couldn't think of anything. To go with that is a pair of skinny jeans and converse. I fix my hair so it stands slightly and I walk out. "Yo, y/n! Where you at now?" I walk throughout the house. I see her sitting crosslegged on the couch in her sundress. Damn. She looks hot in that one. "Hey, you ready?" She nods and stands, grasping my hand in hers. Her hand is so small and cold. We walk out the door and head towards the store. About half way there we run into my band members. There are 3 other ones. Crowley, Phil and Malechi . Crowley has long black dreads and is usually in a suit when we perform. Phil has orange hair and a chiseled face. Lots of girls go crazy over him. And Malechi. He has pale blonde hair and very pale skin. He looks almost albino. Around his eyes is always a reddish tint, like he's been crying. They all smile seeing me and wolf whistle at y/n. Like always. We stop and talk for awhile. Y/n hides behind me for most of it. "So Alastair, when do you plan to practice with us again?" Inquires Crowley calmly, but I can sense a small bit of annoyance. "Yeah dude, we've got a show coming up sooooooon" whines Phil. Malechi just stares down Y/n. I put my arm around her slightly. "Soon guys, soon. And don't worry, you know I've got the songs down. I always do." I wink and grin stupidly. Malechi walks closer to y/n and just stares. I brush it off. "Answer me this, do you all have the songs down?" My eyes flash gold for a second to show I know what he's playing at. Crowley never really did like not being leader to everything. He plays the guitar in our band. He glares daggers. "We're ready sir." I nod slightly. "Now if you'll excuse me and y/n, we have to go shopping for Julian and Brian. I nod to them all and we walk away. She clutches my hand tightly. I side hug her to calm her.

Y/n POV

His band members typically creep me out. Except for Phil. He's a sweetheart. And super innocent despite his looks. Malechi creeps me out the most. He always just. Stares. At me. It's horrible. As we're walking away I clutch into Alastairs hand. He side hugs me and I smile slightly we get to the store and get everything we need. We walk home without a problem.