Chapter one

You're the same age and it's just a continuation of the last chapter

The young boy wrapped his arms around my shoulders and lead me inside his apartment. It had a gothic theme and was very neat. A boy around the age of 22 was sitting on the couch on his phone. He had blonde hair and it was cut in like the emo side swept bangs. He wore an oversized black hoodie and black skinny jeans. He looked up when Alistair cleared his throat. "Um Julian. I found something out on the streets freezing. Can I keep it?" He spoke with a playful smile showing he was joking. His brother flicks his hair to see better and smiles warmly. "Of course. It's your responsibility though." Julian smiled at me. "We're kidding, but what were you doing out on the street?" I was shivering some. Alistair wasn't as warm as you would think. " My parents threw me out. I don't know why though. I was looking for a place to stay when your brother, Alistair, found me. And I'm here now." I smiled awkwardly. "Well you're welcome to stay here as long as you want hun." I smiled brightly. "Thank you so much." " hey Alistair, She sleeps in your room. We don't have anywhere else that would be comfortable." I glanced at Alistair and he had a slight blush. His messy hair was in his eyes some. "Okay. That works with me. Does that work with you (y/n)?" I blushed slightly. "Yeah. That works with me. I'm just happy to have a place to stay." A thin boy with pink hair walked out and sat on Julian. "Oh that's Brian, Julian's boyfriend." Julian smiles up at Brian and they kiss lightly and sweetly. "Hey hun. We're going to have a guest. Her parents kicked her out." Brian looks up and smiles. "Oh hi. I'm sorry about your parents, do you have any belongings with you?" I shook my head. " No, they wouldn't let me get my stuff." "Oh that's horrible. I'll take you out shopping for clothes and such. Don't worry about a thing dear." I smiled at them all. "Thank you all. You just met me and you're so nice." They all smiled. I could tell this would be a nice home.