Hola

Hola, everybody

This is my very first Coco Fan Fiction, and I really hope you guys love it.

This plot takes ten years after the movie.

Ten years passed since Miguel's trip of the Land of the Dead. Thanks to him, the ban of music has been lifted and all of the Living and the Dead Riveras both enjoy music and shoes, and because of music made Mama Coco remember her Papa Hector, and Hector finally gets to cross the Marigold Bridge, and Miguel has a baby sister named Socorro Rivera.

But that was ten years ago, and even though the Rivera Shoe Business is still going on and the love of music made the Shoe Shop even more successful, the problem is Socorro. Sure that she's ten years old and the youngest Rivera, she won't listen to her parents, her grandparents, and her aunts and uncles and cousins, she'll only listen to Miguel.

Since Socorro doesn't like to make shoes, she doesn't like music either, and believes that the Day of the Dead stuff is a lie.

On the day of the Dead, after a argument with her parents and Abuelita, Socorro did the most unthinkable: she stole from the Dead and she and Miguel both ended up getting cursed.

It's up to Miguel and the Dead Riveras to go on another adventure of the Land of the Dead and Socorro and get both her and Miguel back to the Land of the Living before something bad happen to both the Living Riveras and the Dead Riveras.

So, that will be all. Also, there's going to be a lot of singing too.