I sighed looking down at my lap, as the priest talked with them both.

I looked up and started to listen to whatever Steve started to say to Sharon.

"I, Steve Rogers, take you,Sharon Carter, to be no other than yourself, loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know. I will respect you as an individual, a partner, and an equal. I promise to laugh with you when times are good, and endure with you, when they are bad. I will always adore, honor and encourage you. and I will love you always." Steve said all at once.

If he said that all to me I would shed a tear..

But instead I'm having trouble facing him I'm not even ready to let him go just like that.

He puts the wedding ring on her finger. I could see her begin to tear up. He just wiped it away with his finger as everyone said 'Aww!'

I didn't find that cute..

"I, Sharon Carter, take you, Steve Rogers, to be mine always until the hour of my death. I look into your eyes and see nothing but pure spirit. You are the one who encouraged me to live my life freely and to never take any day for granted. I promise to always smile when things are sunny and to hold you when it is cloudy. I know that I cannot see into the future but if I could, I would always be overjoyed to stand by you. You are my angel and I will love you today, tomorrow, and forever." Sharon says as she tried her best not to cry.

I huffed Peter looks at me confused,

"You ok?" He asked me,

I nodded, "I'm fine.." I answered but also lying I'm not ok with this.

Here it comes..

"Do you, Steve Rogers, take Sharon Carter to be your lawful and wedded wife?" The priest questioned Steve.

"I do," He stated smiling at Sharon.

"Do you promise to love, to cherish, to honor, to protect, forsaking all others, in sickness as well as in health. In adversity as well as in prosperity. For better or for worse, and be faithful only to her as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked.

"I do," Sharon says,

Steve turns to look at me I gulped, why is he staring at me?

Steve looks back at Sharon after that long stare we both had..

"Speak now or forever hold your peace if you object that this couple shall not be joined in holy matrimony," The priest announced.

I gritted my teeth trying to prevent myself from objecting what if he still continues to marry her?

I breathed in it's worth a shot..

"I OBJECT!" Everyone stood and looked at me.

I stood up as confidently as I could and looked directly into Steve's eyes.

While Steve and Sharon looked at me in shock,

"I just don't understand why your spending the rest of your life with her.."

"What do you mean?" Asked Steve still confused about my actions.

"I thought we had something special between us two, and the She shows up." I admitted my voice started to become angry.

Steve looks down, "You know we had a connection Steve if you marry her now there won't be much of connection.."

"I'm sorry.." I heard Steve mumble,

I sighed, "Sorry isn't enough Stevie.." I said as my eyes started to tear up.

He looks back up at me, his lips twitched as if he was about to cry.

Steve looks at Sharon and then back at me.

Tears begin to slide down my cheek,

"I loved you, and I think I still do." I admitted, Steve forms a small smile.

He walks over to me and pulls me into a kiss I immediately kissed back.

I could hear the gasp and imagine the shocked faces but I could care less..

He pulls away and looks at Sharon, "I'm so sorry Sharon, but I love Bucky.." Steve admits.

I smiled,

"I knew.." I hear Sharon say I looked at her confused,

"Knew what?" Steve questioned Sharon,

She sighs and looks at me, "I knew you guys haven't gotten over each other.."

Steve looks back at me,

"It's true, after that date we had I can't help but feel like it's all my fault that I accepted all of this.." Steve explains to me.

I took his hand and held onto it,

"Don't take the blame.."

"But it is my fault, we would be together if-" He started to say but I cut him off.

"Don't.."

He just nods he then leaned In our lips touched.

He pulled back with a smile on his face I smiled back.

"I love you.." Steve admits,

"I love you too."