Game night

Still Riley's pov
" Ok guys who's ready for game night!" Bree shouted as walked down the hall. She supersped to cabinet and grabbed all the dirty games from the closet. "What are we playing?" I asked. "Seven minutes in heaven", Oliver suggested. "Ooh Yeah, but let's play with a twist. We put boys and girls names in a hat and whoever you choose you choose. But we blindfold the person who chooses so they don't know who they get. Also if you get caught naked when times up we get to snap a pic of you." "Sounds hot" Kaz said with a smirk on his face. "Ok let's play." Chase said grinning and eager to get started. "I'll go first" , Skylar said putting the blindfold on and picked out Chase of course she went into the closet and waited for her lover to enter. Long story short they fucked hard and dirty and then came out. Everyone started chanting my name for me to go, so I did. I was so nervous because I'd never hooked up with anyone but they didn't know that. I picked out a name and teleported into the closet. When I heard the door close I grabbed the person by the face and kissed them still with my blindfold on. It was a heated kiss and they slipped their tongue in my mouth. I felt them pull my top off and unclip my bra they pulled their top off. I grabbed their hair and I felt it was long. I pulled my blindfold off to see none other than Bree. "Like what you see", she said and looked at me seductively. She kissed me again and started grinding against my hips. "Fuck it feels so good" she moaned. "Aaaaaah" was all I could let out. She unbuttoned my jeans and pulled down my thong leaving me naked. She unclipped her bra and pulled down her skirt. This obviously was not her first time at a lesbian experience. She put my hands on her breasts and showed me how to massage them. She did the same with mine and put her legs in between mine. She started scissoring me hard. "Aaah aaaah oooh. Don't stop don't stop" I moaned bucking my hips against her clit. Then it hit me my first sexual experience was going to be with a girl. She pulled off her underwear so I could fell her clit against mine. I was extremely wet and moaning. She started rubbing my vagina at the same time. "Ooh Ooh Ooh" I moaned and she just smiled. She got on top of me and pulled me into another kiss. Her fingers traced down my body until reaching pussy. Without warning she shoved two fingers inside of me. I picked my hips at the touch and she started pumping her fingers in and out. "OH OH OH OH OH AAAAAAAAAAHH" I moaned and came all over her fingers. We lay there naked and I said, "What about you like you didn't cum" "You're right meet me in my room at 9pm sharp" Just as she said that the guys opened the door and their jaws dropped. For the photo we took and scissoring pose and pretended to be moaning. Skylar went in with Kaz, Maya went in with Oliver and Bree went in with Chase and that's when we decided to stop.