| He's Here |

*** IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE: yeah hi okay so TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH! I haven't had a ton of inspiration for this story until just recently so here we are folks. Not to mention how frickin traumatizing it was to actually write this bc I UGLY cried in the movie theater that caused me to hiccup really loud so everyone heard it yay. Anyhoo let's get to it y'all
Xx Madeleine***

"Thor?" I asked quietly and walked over behind him. He turned his head and looked down at me, a storm brewed in his eyes. He was panicking. "What is it?" I asked, my hands wrapping around him securely, one of his arms came around and held my waist.
"Eira," he said slowly, "put your armor on."
"Please, what is it?" I asked, reaching up to his face and making him focus on me.
"Someone that wants trouble," he held my jaw and placed his forehead on mine, "please get your armor on, I need you safe."
"Then you had better do the same," I pulled away from him, already feeling a cold shiver run down my spine. Thor and I readied ourselves silently and quickly before taking off towards the main bay of the ship.
"Everyone listen," Thor's voice boomed, startling everyone awake.
"What's happening?" Loki came up beside me. He kept his back to the people so they could not see his mouth. His eyes looked out at the approaching ship.
"Loki," I grabbed his hand in mine, his eyes met mine. His usual calm, mischievous demeanor had been overthrown by a frightened frailty.
"I'm sorry," he whispered as Thor began commanding the people in front of us.
"What do you know?" I asked him gently. He offered a small smile that was riddled with fear.
"You need to promise me that you will look out for my brother, and yourself," his pale eyes began filling with tears.
"Loki, please," I begged as the ship gave a terrorizing jolt, sending everyone tumbling onto the ground. Thor immediately came and helped me back to my feet and did the same for Loki. With a loud blast a large hole blew through the roof of the ship, several large figures dropping down. In the midst of the chaos and smoke cloud coverage my body was yet again thrown to the floor, a heavy weight dropping onto me to restrain me.
"Eira," Thor's voice yelled from somewhere not too far away but the dust and people running and screaming shrouded him from my view. Within a few moments my hands were covered in a protective restraint. Whoever they were, they knew about me. My face was pressed into the cold metal of the ship floor blocking me from seeing anything happening. A device was forced over my mouth, confining any noise of resistance to my throat.
All I knew was that, ever so slowly, the screaming was becoming less and less. My stomach churned as the worst case scenario played vividly in my mind. Once the weight was off my body I immediately shoved myself up onto my knees. I screamed into the device as I saw what was sitting before me. The entirety of the ship was lying motionless on the floor. Thor was no different, he was on the ground barely moving. A tall slender man of sorts wandered around speaking some kind of gibberish about the privilege they brought to us. That no matter what fate we had we were now children of Thanos. The name ran through my brain as I registered that it was, in fact, the same Thanos I had heard of. And sure enough, the oversized purple frame of the titan stood at the other end of the ship. Thanos moved towards Thor and picked him up by the collar of his armor.
"Destiny arrives all the same," his thunderous voice boomed, "and now it's here. Or should I say I am?" He grinned, sending a ferocious shiver down my spine. He held up his left fist covered in a large gilded glove, a glowing purple gem was set on its knuckle. It could only be one of the infinity stones. Only then did I notice that Loki stood amongst Thanos' minions. His face was dirtied and covered in a thin layer of sweat but he looked composed.
"The tesseract, or your brothers head," Thanos said to Loki. My heart thumped, surely it had been destroyed along with Asgard.
"Kill away," Loki sneered. My entire chest began to burn with the acidic potency of betrayal. Thanos placed his gauntlet to Thor's temple, coaxing a loud, pained call from the god. A small smile danced across Loki's face for a while before he truly looked at Thor.
"Alright stop," Loki yelled, a small glimmer on his eyelids caught my attention. Thanos pulled his glove from Thors forehead, Loki letting out a sigh of relief. I sat frozen in utter disbelief and fear. Loki looked across the ship and looked at me briefly before he raised his hand, the tesseract forming in his palm, "we have the hulk," he said calmly as a large whoosh of air passed over my head. My green bean leapt into action.
For a moment he had Thanos cornered, but with one powerful move Thanos took Hluk down. His strength had outmatched that of the Hulk. I wanted to push against my restraints but knew that if I did, it would bring attention to me. I was too scared to make any movement. Heimdal shifted next to me. I hadn't realized he was alize and mumbling some sort of riddle. His golden eyes flashed as the bifrost was conjured into the ship, sending Hulk out into space. Thanos walked over to the gatekeeper and looked down on him. He grabbed a spear from one of his soldiers.
"That was a mistake," he said calmly, driving his hand downward. I clenched my eyes shut, not able to bring myself to witness it fully.
"My humble personage bows before your grandeur," the slim wormlike man said as he held the tesseract up for Thanos. He removed his helmet and grabbed the cube. In one strong clamp his fist broke the cube to retrieve the stone from within it. Carefully placing it ono the gauntlet, Thanos let out a small cry as the power washed through him.
"There are two more stones on Earth," he said, looking lovingly at the glove.
"If you're going to Earth," Loki appeared from the shadows, "you might want a guide. I have a bit of experience in that area. I, Loki, prince of Asgard. God of mischief," he looked to me and then to his brother beside him, "Odinson."
I could feel my body shaking in anxious fits when I saw his hand holding a small blade behind his back as he walked up to Thanos. He made the move to attack but was stopped by the power of the gauntlet. Thanos smiled down at him as he reached down and wrapped his glove covered hand around Loki's neck, lifting him off the ground.
"You," Loki croaked, "will never be-" he struggled, my skin began to perspire in horror, "a god-" he gasped as Thanos closed his hand, holding up Loki's lifeless body.
"No resurrections this time," Thanos said as he looked at Thor. Thanos raised his glove with the stones glowing bright. A line of purple appeared on the walls of the ship, causing sparks and flames to erupt. A deep blue portal apparated behind Thanos and his minions, pulling them from the wreckage along with the restraints holding me back. I pushed myself up and ran to Loki, Thor had crawled to him. His head rest upon his brother's breast. I dropped to my knees and grabbed Loki's hand, placing my other hand on Thor's shoulder. He reached up and intertwined his fingers in mine and looked up at me just as the ship exploded.