9

(Prepare)

I ran into the mansion tears streaming down my face. I burst through the doors to the house and continue running. I noticed the new guy, Puppeteer was it, sitting on the couch.

"Oh and that's BEN." Jeff said pointing at me. Puppeteer nodded.

More tears ran down my face as I slowed to a stop. This is the hall Toby and I would race down to go eat breakfast. My pace was a walk now as I looked over at the wall, there was a dent in it from when Toby tripped on the rug and his head hit the wall I had to carry him to E.j now looking at the rug there was a good sized rip.

I felt more tears as I soon came to the door of my room, the place Toby and I was introduced was right behide that door.

Toby. I think. He's dead and I never even got to say good bye. Now his corpse is probably rotting in a ditch.

(Any feels yet)

I turn the handle to my room and walk in, flopping on my bed.

"BEN, you alright?"

"Yeah, Toby, I'm fine it's just I'm sad your dead."

WAIT-

I look up and see Toby by the window eating a waffle, well waffles.

"TOBY, YOUR- are you... alive? Or am I imagining this?"

Toby walked over to me and...

Kissed me

"That feel real?" He asked

I wrap my arms around him, still crying.

Pulling back to look at his face I crash my lips on his soft lips.

After what seemed to be an eternity I broke the kiss for air.

"Toby, I love you."

"I love you too my little cat."

(How about now? Ok should I keep updating or end this and do a different one, you chose.)