Chapter Two ~ So Close

{ A/N: OuO I have decided to write up another chapter, since I had positive feedback from a couple of friends of mine. So here you go >u< }

~*~

Hikaru's POV

~*~

When I woke up the next morning, Kaoru wasn't next to me. I shot straight up from the bed and attempted to search for him. "Kaoru!" I shouted. No reply. I then began to panic. I ran out the bedroom in hope to find him. "Kaoru, please!" I pleaded, almost in tears. I felt a hand glide across my back. "Hikaru, I just stepped outside for a bit, what's wrong?" the familiar voice said. I turned around and saw Kaoru, i stood up quickly and hugged him tightly.

~*~

Kaoru's POV

~*~

"What's wrong?" I ask a bit concerned, hugging Hikaru back. I bite my bottom lip as he steps back from me, wiping away the surface tears he had, building up in his eyes. "I-I th-thought you left or something," he stuttered, leaning forward to hug me again. I rolled my eyes and hugged him back. "You know I'd never leave you," I whispered in his ear, smiling. I ran my hand through my orange hair, as he mocked me by instinct. I quickly kissed his cheek and ran into the bedroom. Hikaru chased me, making sure to close and lock the door behind him. He then tackled me playfully onto the bed. I blushed as he pressed his lips against mine. His hands were pinning me down as I attempted to get comfortable.

~*~

Hikaru's POV

~*~

I notice Kaoru squirming around. I pull away from the kiss, smirking. I swiftly take off my shirt tossing it onto the floor, as Kaoru gets comfy, I lift his shirt up over his head, and toss it on the floor as well. I bend back down to kiss my younger twin's lips as I straddle over him. I pin both his hands with one of mine, as the other traveled around his chest.

My heart was beating fast as my pants were suddenly getting a bit too tight. I used my hand that was traveling around Kaoru's chest to attempt to unbuckle my belt. Without breaking the kiss I raise my back a bit, to use both my hands to unbuckle the belt. I slowly slipped off the belt, as I continued to kiss my younger twin. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance, which was automatically granted. I stuck my tongue through his mouth through the kiss, as our tongues danced together in synch.

As I fumble with my pants, I hear a buzz along with a vibration. I quickly pull away from the kiss whipping out my phone. I read the callers name, it was Boss. Kaoru crossed his arms, as I answered the call. "What is it boss?" I asked, still staring at Kaoru with apologetic eyes. "My little girl said that she doesn't want to spend everyday with me," he yelled through the phone. He continued to ramble on for a few minutes, which soon lead to hours. I sighed as he finally stopped talking, and I closed my phone. I stared back at Kaoru who was asleep, with his arms still crossed.

"Dammit boss," I murmur under my breath. Slowly climbing off Kaoru, he grips on to my leg. I gasp softly as I try to take my leg back from his grasp without waking him. When I give up, my eyes start to flutter close. I look back at Kaoru who was still asleep, soon I started to drift off as well.

~*~

{A/N: OuO soo I really hope you all liked that. and there's more to come. Any ideas for the next chapter? <- just comment to help. i will give partial credit as "idea for chapter" to whoever pitches the best idea.}