Chapter One ~ Secret Kiss

{A/N: So this is my first boy x boy thing I've written... Actually, its the first thing i have written. So, If its not good, just bare with me.}

~*~

Kaoru's POV

~*~

I twiddled my thumbs in circles as I sat in my school chair, hoping for school to be over soon. I looked up at the clock, sighing. I took a glance at my twin brother who was intensely taking notes from the board in front of the class.
I took out my pencil and started doodling in my black and white composition book. Smiling i drew a picture of my brother holding hands with me, the drawing wasn't the best, but it would do.

A light blush ran over my cheeks, when I didn't noticethe bell rang and Hikaru was standing over my shoulder, he whispered something in my ear. Unable to comprehend anything at all, I slam my composition book closed and took my things from my desk. I bashfully look at Hikaru who was smiling widely. "What are you so happy about?" I asked calmly, trying not to blush anymore than I already am.

"Oh, nothing,~" he replied. "Are you sure it's 'nothing' Hikaru?" I asked a bit timidly, hoping he didn't see my journal. My 'reflection' smiled and nodded. We walked together to the limo in silence. I opened the door for Hikaru and smiled as he stepped in first. I then jumped in the limo myself and shut the door behind me. I set my things in my lap, and stare past Hikaru, who waved his hand in my face.

~*~

Hikaru's POV

~*~

I waved my hand repeatedly in Kaoru's face, chanting his name a few times. I grabbed his shoulders and fiercely shook him. "Kaoru, you're starting to scare me," I muttered. "Oh, uhm, sorry," he replied. I scooted a bit close to my brother, invading his space. I placed my hand on his forehead and asked, "are you feeling alright?" He nodded in reply, his cheeks turned bright red, which I found pretty adorable.

I slid my hand down to his cheek and the limo jerked to a stop, flinging us both forward. I held onto my books tightly, and opened the limo door keeping it open for Kaoru, doing the same thing until I got to our bedroom. I put my books on our desk and plopped on the bed. I heard someone's footsteps walk to the bedroom.

They propped the door open and peeked through, it was my brother. I smiled at him, as he shut the door behind him and set his books on the desk as well. He sat on the bed next to me, looking into my eyes. We stared at each other for about two whole minutes before I leaned in to kiss his cheek.

Once my puckered lips touched his skin, his eyes opened wide. When I pulled away he stared at me and asked, "what was that for? " I smiled at him, leaving Kaoru a bit confused, yet he didn't bother to ask again. I could see his cheeks turn a bright pink as he stared at me for a second, then looked back down. He scooted over towards me, before he turned my head to face his, and pressed his lips on mine, I blushed intensely. I kissed back, tilting my head to the side a bit sliding my hands to Kaoru's waist. It seemed as if my world was spinning round, making me grip Kaoru's uniform vest tightly. I open my eyes slowly not wanting the moment to end, but had to be done. Pulling back hesitantly, I stare into Kaoru's eyes, a bit confused. He smiled and blushed at me. "W-what was that for?" I stuttered. His smiled grew wider as he left me confused, as I did to him a couple of minutes ago. I picked up his chin with my index finger, making it easier for him to look at me. "I love you, more than a brother should," I said quietly. "Brothers with benefits," he chuckled. I leaned forward planting a kiss on his nose. I felt his face warm up and smiled. "What if the host club finds out?" he asked, placing his hands in his lap. "Don't worry, for right now let's be happy, " I told him, pulling his body closer to mine with a hug. He wrapped his arms around me. My face heated up more than it already was.

~*~

Your POV

~*~

The two sit down on a bed, arms wrapped around each other. The two boys look at each other once again, while holding hands. The sun quickly set, leaving the two tired. They crawled up to their pillows. The younger twin snuggled into Hikaru's chest, who had put his arms around Kaoru. Both of them smiled as their eyes began to close. "Goodnight," Kaoru whispered before his eyes shut, snoring softly. 'Goodnight,' the older twin thought before closing his eyes for rest. As the night went on, they continued to smile faintly, and cuddled each other, dreaming the sweetest dreams of one another.

~*~

{A/N: Okay, so that that's it for the first chapter... I hope you like it, the ending doesn't seem very suitable, but then again, this is the first thing I've written. :3 you can tell a couple of your friends to read this, if you want to. Heh :P so now, you can give me a couple opinions on what you think about the book. OuO bye bye for now!}