Ugh god he's never going to let this go. I saw people gasping and staring at us with shock and confusing. Oh get over it people! How freaking cliché, it's like they just saw Brad Pitt and Angelina Jollie just walk in. Except I was no Angelina Jollies more like ugly Betty.

"Zac shut up, and you know you're not helping our situation with you putting your arms around me. They would probably start thinking we're together," I shouted in a whisper tone, I looked around hoping no one could hear me except him. It was kind of weird talking to him about relationships. I was a little embarrassed actually and I don't get embarrassed much when I'm with Zac.

"Would that be a problem?" he asked. I looked at him surprise with his response. I was not expecting that, what do you say to that? Would it be a problem if someone thought of us as a couple? It would be awkward that's for sure, but Zac doesn't like me like that.

"Don't worry no one will think of us as a couple," he said moving his arms off of me. I kind of didn't want him to move his arms off of me. It was nice to have someone close to me. Wait what am I thinking this is Zac we're talking about. The Zac that's seen me naked when we were young! The Zac that's been their when I first got my period! God now that I have to admit was one of the time I was really embarrassed infront of him. I didn't see or speak to him much for a week, you can imagine his disappointment and confusion. But I never told him it was because I had the worse freaking period pain in the whole entire week!

I continued to walk and I saw Elle standing at my locker. She looked pretty shock herself seeing Zac walking beside me. Great now she's going to get mad at me for not telling her. But I didn't really know what to tell her because I didn't expect this to happen.

"Hey," I smiled at her, she just kept staring at the both us. I wanted to laugh actually because it's pretty funny watching people's reaction. It is it so shocking to see Zac with me? Zac smiled at her and greeted her also. We heard the first bell signalling that we had 20 minutes before class started, in other words, get all your stuff from your locker and head to class right now.

"I'm going to go and grab my books, I'll see you later," he hurried to his locker before I had the chance to reply.

I opened my locker and started grabbing my books for first class. I knew Elle was still trying to figure out what just happened. I'm just going to let her process what just happened. I started walking to class and I can feel her walking besides me but she was still stuck in her thoughts. Wait, she's going to say something in three, two , one.

"What the hell was that?!" she yelled. And there we go!

"What do you mean?" I asked pretending to be clueless not knowing what she's talking about.

"What do you mean, what do you mean?" she yelled clearly frustrated. I wanted to laugh but then she'll know I'm teasing her and it will get her more fustrated.

"That doesn't even make sense," I said continuing to walk to class.

"Mia stop messing with me and tell me why the hell you were walking with Zac into school together?" she grabbed my shoulders to stop me from walking on.

She gasped," Oh my god did you drive to school together."

"It was nothing Elle, he came to my place this morning and asked me for a ride," I simple pushed her arms off and continued to walk. What is it with everyone grabbing my shoulders this morning?

"When the hell did you get all buddy buddy with Zac from JAWZ?" For some strange reason she calls Zac, "Zac from JAWZ," I have no idea why and haven't really bothered to even ask why. Elle was always a strange one. Maybe it was because I used to speak about Zac but to her he was a whole different person. Who knows?