Minhyung just stood there, not daring to touch a corpse... he cant bring himself to touch a human killed by his brother. How ironic... Minhyung gives humans a new chance to live by being vampires while Jeno would kill them mercilessly. Lucas was somewhere in middle, he would kill sometimes and heal.

"I hear something from afar..." Minhyung said and Lucas smiled and Jeno's ears perks up.

"More to kill?" Jeno asked with a sick smirk which Minhyung feared.

"There will be three boys entering the forest in three minuets... two are humans and one is gifted..." Lucas answered with his eyes closed.

"There are humans chasing them? A lot of humans Jeno. Call Changbin and his men now." Lucas said and Jeno wanted to protest but Minhyung shoot him a scary glare so Jeno obliged his brothers.

The villagers and angry humans were chasing the three boys who were running inside the forest for their lives.

"Oh my gosh... why am I running with you again?"

"Shut up Felix. Just help us. You said you know this forest very well?! We cant let them have Prince Nana or they'll hang him in public!" Haechan yelled at the other blondie who huffed in annoyance.

"F-felix! Can you use your spell? You're a witch right? You can do spells right?" The human prince asked the young witch running alongside with them.

"I don't have my magic wand." Felix answered.

"What kind of witch are you?!" Haechan groaned and gave Prince Jaemin a piggy back ride since the prince's feet had lots of scratches...

"A fabulous one. I cant memorize some spells yet!"

The three continued running running for their lives as the angry humans and villagers were chasing them.

"Huhuhu... I just wanted to go shopping for Aunt Channie and Uncle Woojin's unborn baby Jeongin..." Felix sobbed as he ran along side the two humans he was useless because he can't memorize stupid spells yet and he was stupid not to bring his magic wand.

"Are you okay Prince Jaemin?" Haechan asked the prince he was carrying.

"Yes Haechan. Thank you so much." Jaemin answered.

They kept on running for their lives. Then they found themselves in front of vampires... Haechan's heart skipped a beat when he saw the handsome vampire with a bow who had such gentle features.

"Oh hello there Daddy." Felix absentmindedly blurted as his eyes fell on the emo vampire who had his sword draw out.

"Are they a threat Lucas hyung?" Minhyung asked.

"No. Pull them closer to us. The men following them are." Lucas answered and draw out his sword.

"Keep them safe and in the side Minhyung." Lucas ordered and Minhyung obeyed his brother.

Minhyung cant keep his eyes off the yellow orange haired male who was carrying another person on his back. He was so... charming.

"Come on-"

"Heol. I know you." Felix said to Minhyung who rose his brow.

"No wait... why are all the vampire princes out here?" Felix asked dumbly and helped Haechan and Jaemin.

"Let me clean your wounds Prince Nana." Haechan said to the human prince and still... his heart keeps on skipping happily at the presence of the handsome vampire.

"What is the spell to summon water again?" Felix dumbly asked himself and tried thinking so hard so he can help.

"You... why are you running away from your own Kingdom?" Minhyung asked Jaemin who was wincing as Haechan gently removed the thorns that struck his foot...

"I... I did something unforgivable to the kingdom... I mean... I just wanted equality... Why cant Werewolves, Vampires and Demons be friends with Humans, witches and angels?" Jaemin smiled sadly at Minhyung who was shocked.

"What... what did you do then?"

"I tried making friends with Vampires, Demons and Werewolves... I tried. I actually made a vampire friend but the whole kingdom knew it so... so they hurt him... they killed him by burning him in public... as my punishment for committing such sin, I'll be hanged tomorrow morning but Haechan helped me escaped and we met Felix who was at the town as he went shopping for an unborn child." Jaemin said sadly as a stray tear escaped from his eye.

"Don't worry Prince Nana. I will take care of you as your loyal servant." Haechan said and smiled brightly at Jaemin who smiled back at him.

"How do you know this place?" Minhyung asked Haechan.

"Your highness, I used to live here but its too painful for me for my mother not to remember his own son... Father said I'll be safer If I live with humans and not with vampires." Haechan said.

"Eh? You're a hybrid?" Minhyung asked curiously.

"No. I am a hundred percent human... My father became a vampire when I was four or five months in my mother's womb so I am human... my mother however was brought back to life by a pureblooded vampire... she died in giving birth of me." Haechan said and Minhyung shook his head at the nostalgia deep inside him.

"W-why are you staring at me like that your highness?" Haechan asked and Minhyung squinted his eyes at the human.

"You... seem... oddly familiar to me but... I can't remember where we met." Minhyung said and shrugged.

"Is the water ready Felix?" Haechan asked with his cheeks flushed pink. Minhyung was doing a great job in his intense staring afterall.

Haechan turned to look at Felix who was hugging a tree as he was staring dreamily at a certain emo vampire who was busy fighting. He was literally drooling and shooting heart eyes on the smol emo vampire. Felix would spill the words; " you can fuck me right here right now daddy..." and "daddy if you dont stop i'll get pregnant..." absentmindedly and he looked like he was going crazy.

"Nevermind. Seems like he got a huge crush on that vampire." Haechan said and Minhyung laughed before getting handing Haechan water.

"T-thank you..."

Haechan started cleaning Jaemin's wounds gently and carefully. Jaemin would let out small whimpers but he's okay.

Minhyung turned to look at his younger brother who was literally bathing in blood as his clothes were soaked with blood... his sword was dripping with blood and he was standing on a pile of corpse with a smirk. Lucas on the other hand was clean. No blood was thrown over him and only his sword was covered in blood.

"Changbin, later on, we'll set these corpses on fire like what they did to our man." Jeno said and Minhyung shook his head.

Minhyung turned to look at the adorable human who was gently washing the human prince's foot. He could only smile and stare longer on the human.

"D-do I look strange your highness? Y-you keep on staring on me like I have four heads or something." Haechan said while blushing. Minhyung looked away and coughed awkwardly.

"Y-you're not... but your friend is." Minhyung said causing Jaemin to giggle as the three of them watched Felix approach Changbin while resting a hand on his tummy.

"Hey daddy I'm pregnant and carrying your child. Take responsibility of me." Felix said shamelessly to the vampire and Haechan's eyes widened in embarrassment.

"What the fuck? The hell kid? I dont even know you." Changbin spat and avoided Felix's touch which made the vampires to be amused.

Haechan wanted to bury himself alive. His friend is really embarrassing and shameless when he gets infatuated. Minhyung's smile and stare at him doesnt even help... he almost forgot Nana beside him.

"Omo... I think I got pregnant again by your voice. Take responsibility of meee. I think we'll be having twins soon daddy." Felix said shamelessly and clung into Changbin like a koala.

"He's so embarrassing... I dont even know why we are friends." Haechan whimpered and hid his face on his palms. Minhyung could only smile secretly as he felt a deja vu.