How u Met 🎈❤️

Finn - You were walking to your favorite music store when u saw a cute dudee walk in. That dudee went to the guitar section. You went to the record section and got Welcome to the Jungle by Guns and Roses ( change the record if u wish ). When u walked up to the line to pay for your things . You bumped into the dudee . " Sorry " " It's fine what's your name " " I'm Y/N and you are " " Well y/n I'm Finn " " Welp see you around bruvo ". And like that u walked out of the store and u being oh so kind payed for Finn's  stuff and put your number on the receipt. 

Wyatt - You were walking your dog in the park. You then went and sat on a bench but your dang dog just had to run away when u let go to get your Starbucks that almost fell. ( Gurl I would have died oof ) And then you found your doggo licked this skinny boi who was super tall , to you ( if your short like me ) he was with two other kids both with curly hair. " Sorry my dog got a mind of her own ". " Its fine ". "So whats your names ". "Jeaden". says tall-y. " Wyatt's the name ". 'he's cute' you thought to yourself. " Finn ". " Well i'm Y/N but i gotta get going my mom's gonna pick me up soon". But before you could leave Wyatt asked you for your number and only him cause i guess the other boys just didnt dig your quirky self.?

Jeaden - Your girls and you were at the movies and you went to see [ your favorite movie ] and you all got your popcorn and what not. So ya'll were sitting as the pre-movie stuff roll in and then like 6 boys walk in laughing like just got out of a tickle roller-coaster , the girl they were with looked so embrassed. And of course these kids had to sit behind you and your friends. In the middle of the movie this kid yells a spoiler and you got up to sream at them but so did the boy behind you ;) . You then sat back down along with the dude. The movie ended and when you were about to exit the cute boy from behind came up to you. " Hey " he said. " Sup". " I gotta to go cause my ubers here but im Jeaden and i wanted to know if i could have your number". " Sure you seem cool and im Y/N". And like that you exchanged numbers. 

Chosen - Your mom is a hair dresser and makeup artist for actors and actresses. She was called and told that she will be the makeup artist for the 2017 remake of Stephen Kings IT. She told you about it because you always had an interest in her job. She asked if you can come to set as you usually do. The boss said yes as long as you are no distraction to the actors , actresses , and the other producers. ( I dont even know right now ) When you got there you saw one of your old friends Wyatt , your mom was his hair dresser and stuff for Guardians of the Galaxy. You got to meet every kid around your and Wyatt's age. You thought they were all cool so you and Wyatt made a group chat for the losers and you to get along since your going to be here basically the whole time there shooting this movie. So after your mom did there makeup and fixed hair you watched the whole thing , you were pretty bored after because you decided that you wanted the movie like the public would instead of the behind the scenes. At lunch you were happy to talk to them and you got to meet a boy that has a smile to light up the whole room as he walks in , in your opinion. You wanted to this boy so you started a conversation. " Hey I know you dont me but im Y/N ". " Why hello there im Chosen". ( You had a normal conversation im just to lazy to type more ). 

Jeremy - You were at your local Starbucks drinking your favorite drink and blogging about a book you had just finished reading. When you look up for a second you see that some boys just walked in they looked pretty mean , but you shrugged it off. Not even a minute later another boy came into the well known place he looked so sweet. After the mean dudes ordered the went to the booth infront of the one in front of you ( does that make sense ). Well after a few minutes you finished your blog entree so you were getting your stuff to leave. But then the mean boys were called for the drink and so was the sweet boy. The mean boy group leader dude tripped the nice looking boy and made him spill his drink all over him self and the floor , you felt so bad for him so you helped him get up and bought him a new drink. After that you both walked of Starbucks together and he thanked you. " I like talking to you your a really cool girl but whats your name ".   " Your cool to and im Y/N and you are ". "Im Jeremy and i cant thank you more for helping me back there ". " Well you could me your number because i would love to get to know you more and my moms probably worried sick sense her jobs around the corner and i had 30 minutes and I think i took 40 ". " Oh ok well bye for now Y/N ". " Talk to you later Jeremy , bye ". 

Jack - You have been feeling pretty bored so you  called your bsf and you went to the skate park. Its usually empty but today there was three other boys two were pretty tall but you thought the cutest one was the shortest. So the boys saw you and thought ' well lets show how cool we are '. You were pretty impressed but you thought ' thats nothing i cant do ' so you did a cool trick that your brother showed you when you were younger. Your lucky you did it good because you usually you fall and hurt or scrape your self. The boys thought that was cool sense they have never seen a girl do a trick so hard before. " Hey can you teach me how to do the trick you just did , it was super cool ". " Maybe if you tell me your names ". " Well im Jack the tall one with curly hair is Finn , and the other tall kid is Jeaden. Now can you teach me." " Jack wait ask her name first. " said Jeaden. " Its fine im Y/N ". You then taught them how to do the trick and talked for a while. You felt like you have known these guys for a while but its only been a couple hours. You and your friend had to go home so you got there numbers and parted ways. 

[ Well i hope you liked it sorry it took me so long to publish this chapter i was traveling and didn't have my laptop ]