"Someone is excited," He said entering my room while I put my last boot.

"Final notes, I'm sure that we approve all matters" I said smiling.

"I bet the same thing, are you ready?" He asked and I nodded.

As usual we walked, well he walked and I was on his back. We went to the place where there were the final scores of the year. I was nervous but I knew I had passed my classes and Jordan didn't have to worry he was the best in the class. Words of the director not mine. We looked at the notes and we hug each other. We both approve the course, so next year we were going to be in second grade. We both were very excited. I had to tell my friends. We ran into our little place. It wasn't big as the house my friends and I had. It was just a living room right next to that a kitchen, then our rooms and each room had a bathroom. And that was all. It was okay, we actually didn't need much. Before I could call my friends on skype I started packing, today we were leaving to my house because we couldn't stay here. The thing was that if you were going on vacations you had to close your place and give the key to the person in charge, so next year at the begining of the semester you'll have the same place. But we had to leave today an our flight was in three days, so we decided to go to my house spent three days there and then we could go to Spain. I had my two suitcases and I inspected the room to see If I missed something.

"Nope, all good" I said to myself.

"Talking alone again?" Jordan asked me

"I knew you were here creep" I turned around and smiled at him.

"You didn't, I'm done packing you?" He asked.

"All good, let's GO!" I shouted and he just laugh.

We walked and saw Amanda the person in charge of the building and we gave her our keys. It was funny because we both had keychains with a picture of us, you know those you take on a photobooth in black and white. We took a cab to my house. Yeah, now I call it my house because the girls are still on tour with the lads, apparently four months of tour became six. Once we got there I let out a sigh on the front door. Jordan knew everything that happened between me and Him. He put his arm around my shoulders to give me some strength and I opened the door. It's been a while since the last time I was here. It was six months ago and before Jordan I spent my days crying over HIM. If you haven't notice I can't say his name out loud or even in my thoughts, it still hurt, it was mainly because I had all these questions in my head that can only be answer by him. I took a look around and so the pictures on the hall. My friends and I. Now call me a little dramatic but I put all the pictures down. I didn't wanted to see them. I told Jordan where was his room, well my room. He was staying there and I was staying at Ali's. We settle our things and while he was in the shower I went downstairs and log in to skype. Hoping Niall Horan was online. And he was.

"LEXI!" He shouted and I smile, a natural one.

"NIALL" I yelled in the same tone.

"How are you? How did your final notes go?" He asked. He was the one I talked to the most. He knew almost all about Jordan they never talked because when I skype with Niall or the girls he was always out because he knew I wanted some privacy.

"Everything is good. We approved!" I said happily.

"OMG I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" He shouted and then he disapear from the screen.

"Niall?" I asked no response. "Niall?" I said again but nothing. "NIALL HORAN WHERE ARE YOU?" I shouted and all of the sudden the screen moved into the kitchen of the tour bus, he was eating.