Chapter 20 - The Breakup (Mature content!)

Start from the beginning

There was a momentary silence between them, and after a couple of minutes, Jordyn broke the silence. "So what do we do now?" asked Jordyn. "Since you are still single as of today, I say we do some damage," winked Carson.

"Hell yeah, baby Car-car, let's do some damage!" said Jordyn, as she got the Viagra. She gave Carson 2 pills and she took 2 pills as well. Jordyn removed all her clothes and so Carson followed.

Carson and Jordyn kissed passionately, tonguing each other while caressing each other's jaws and necks. This is the last time that Carson thought he will ever get to sex Jordyn so he tried to enjoy it as much as he could. Carson's penis started to slowly erect.

Carson laid Jordyn on her bed and went on top of her kissing her on her lips and then on her neck and then down to her boobs, down to her bellybutton and then down to her pussy. Jordyn moaned as she gently pulled Carson's blonde hair. Carson continued licking Jordyn's pussy.

Carson then, went to insert his dick on Jordyn's pussy and said: "This one is for you J." Carson pumped his dick in and out of Jordyn while sliding his hands around Jordyn's belly, her sides and her boobs. Jordyn caresses Carson's stomach, sides and chest as well.

Carson kept pumping for 5 minutes, feeling his dick's friction on the walls of Jordyn's insides, and Jordyn moaned with pleasure. Carson then, blasted cum inside Jordyn for 5 minutes while gently grabbing both of her boobs. Both of them almost closed their eyes while opening their mouths wide.

Some of Carson's semen dropped from inside Jordyn's pussy. Carson removed his full hard dick from Jordyn's pussy which was submerged with semen. Carson laid down on her bed and Jordyn sucked all the semen from Carson's penis. When it was dried enough, she went on top of him with legs open, and she inserted Carson's dick into her.

Jordyn moved forward and backwards causing friction and simulating Carson's throbbing penis. Carson held Jordyn's sides and boobs while Jordyn caressed Carson's chest and nipples.

Jordyn soon laid her body on top of his and her boob's slides with his chest the opposite direction while still pumping her pussy on Carson's penis.

Carson and Jordyn soon kissed and tongued while holding their jaws. After 10 minutes, Carson sprayed his cum inside Jordyn for 4 minutes as they slid both of their hands around each of their nipples. Carson's semen overflowed out from Jordyn's pussy and dripped on his belly and crotch.

Carson told Jordyn not to stop moving even when he stopped cumming after 4 minutes. So Carson's wet penis was once again stimulated with the sticky friction between his dick and Jordyn's inside walls.

Jordyn licked Carson's lips and slobbery kissed and tongued him while still moving. Carson gently grabbed Jordyn's back and caressed it while feeling his wet dick throb continuously inside her.

They continued to slide bodies as they started to sweat which made their bodies smoothly moving on opposite directions. Carson slid his hands around Jordyn's sweaty back and she caressed his sweaty chest.

After 15 minutes of pumping her pussy on his penis, Carson sprayed his cum inside Jordyn for 3 minutes while their sweaty bodies made some liquid sounds. After that, Jordyn suddenly sprayed her own semen for 3 minutes, causing additional pleasure for Carson.

Carson's penis is still hard inside Jordyn's pussy and they let it stay for almost an hour while they continuously caressed each other's bodies.

-

That evening, Carson bid farewell from Jordyn after taking a bath together while tonguing and licking each other's bodies in the shower.

Upon reaching home, Greg was waiting for him with a meal from Chick A Fil. Carson, Greg and Diane ate dinner and waited for someone to knock at the door, but no one did. They were waiting until almost midnight and Diane became tired.

They didn't tell any of their parents about what will happen soon in order to keep anything from intervening the flow of the timeline.

When Diane was fast asleep, there was someone knocking at the door. Carson and Greg rushed into it and opened the door.

"Jacob? What are you doing here?" asked the puzzled Carson. "How do you know his house?" added Greg. "Gentlemen, I am not the Jacob Sartorius from this Universe, I'm from the Fantasyverse. The Jacob here is living in delusion and is full of fake sentiment," said Jacob.

"I am a councilman from the Fantasyverse where both of you are summoned. I will lead you to the Tree of Life, but I will stay and correct the damages Jacob Sartorius from this Universe did in the music industry," he added.

They went to the Tree of Life and the Lady of Light was waiting there. There are two folding chairs where a version of Carson and Greg are sleeping on. "Whoa, where are they from?" said Carson.

"Those people are you, and unconscious. You just returned from the Fantasyverse after having a successful mission," said Jacob. "So they'll basically replace us?" asked Greg.

"Not replace, they are you just a second from the future. After completing a mission, you'll chose other paths that will lead you back here," explained Jacob.

"Will there be no sex in the Fantasyverse?" asked Carson. "There is but don't worry, I think you'll be re-living the same timeline back when you met Brighton," replied Jacob.

"So I'll be living my life in a 5 year loop forever?" asked Carson. "It'll be up to you, you can always change your mind. The Fantasyverse is a Universe beyond time," replied Jacob.

"Ok, I guess I'm ready," said Carson. "I'm ready," said Greg. "See you at the Council of the Ultimate Fantasyverse Sanctuary," winked Jacob.

(The continuation of this story is "A Carson Lueders Superhero Story")