Chapter 13: Try Me (Mature content!)

Rock Your Hair was heavily featured in Carson's new music video "Try Me." Aside from having the entire Rock Your Hair celebrities, Nayip Ramos returned to direct his new music video. The making was in elegance and magnificence throughout the gardens of the compound. It looked like a fantasy world seen in computer games and movies such as, World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings and Narnia.

Carson had an amazing time while filming the music video the whole day. And so after the wrap, they all celebrated. Carson hung out with his co-star, Kaitlyn Carmichael, during the after party. Carson has no plans in dating her, but they did get to know each other a lot during that time.

Notably, everybody was busy celebrating, as it wasn't just for Carson's "Try Me" music video, but it was also for a wrap from a grand photo-shoot that included everybody. Carson and Kaitlyn were having fun talking. Carson would tell her jokes that she really enjoyed, which is shown through her laughter.

Even as the people were non-stop celebrating, it didn't bother their personal conversations. They then were feeling butterflies around their stomachs. They both turned their heads around, seeing that everybody are inside the hall, Carson thought of going outside with Kaitlyn. And so, they went outside while everybody else never noticed them leave.

Carson and Kaitlyn walked through the cold night, he's wearing a black long sleeves with black tie and slack pants, while she's wearing a see-through blouse. "It's kinda funny how I haven't known you until Rock Your Hair," said Carson.

"Likewise, Carson," replied Kaitlyn, "Among all boy celebs I've known, you were the most handsome, I mean look at that perfect blonde hair." Kaitlyn gently brushed Carson's hair while giggling. "You know, for a pretty girl like you, someone must have been in loved with you," winked Carson while smiling. "Ooh that sweet smile," giggled Kaitlyn, "Nah, only in my wildest dreams."

"What, for real? Man, them boys must be losers," exclaimed the ecstatic Carson. "Thanks, Carson, you know, you're really sweet," replied Kaitlyn, "How about you, many girls should have been running for you." "I have a girlfriend," said Carson, "But don't worry, it's an open relationship, so it's all good."

"Wow, that's really cool," said Kaitlyn, "I have never met anyone who's taken and has an open relationship." "It's very practical," said Carson, "You can flirt all you want, you can touch all you want, as long as your partner is your number one."

"Wow, I have learned a lot from you in a few minutes more than years of puberty," giggled Kaitlyn. "That's sweet, Kait," said Carson, "Anyway, I have this hot feelings for you. If you wanna "Try Me" for real, I might have a little space for you." "You're too sweet, Cars," she replied, "Doesn't your girlfriend visit often?" "She doesn't, and I don't mean my place. Maybe some other place," he replied.

They were walking on the compound's garden, with Carson's arm around Kaitlyn's body and her arm around his hips, close to his thigh. They stopped by a staircase and Kaitlyn sat on the first two steps. "How about we do some good things here?" she said. "Sure, why not?" replied Carson.

Carson started to sing the bridge and chorus of his "Try Me" song. Kaitlyn blushed while smiling. When Carson was finished singing, he looked into her eyes for a couple of seconds. "You're so pretty, Kaitlyn," said Carson, as he kneeled and held her on the jaws. She also held him on his jaws and they soon began kissing passionately under the full moon reflecting brightly on them, for there was no light in that part of the garden.

"If I can only have you on my bed right now, but no one has to see us together like this," she said. "I know," he replied, "Even if we might never be together, there will always be a Universe where we are." Kaitlyn then, loosened Carson's black tie and unbuttons his long sleeves. She opened his shirt revealing his bare chest and even opened it through his shoulders. Kaitlyn stood up so Carson also did.

Kaitlyn continuously slid her hands around Carson's torso, shoulders, chest and ribs while kissing his neck and chest. She suddenly bent down on to Carson's belt to lose it. She opened his pants and pulled down his zipper. She grabbed his boxers down and kissed his crotch around while holding Carson's hips.

Carson slowly had an erection. Carson removed her blouse and bra's while caressing the sides of her breasts. They kissed again on the lips while sliding their hands around each other's bodies. She then, sat down once again on the second step of the staircase.

She caressed his balls which tickled Carson, making him giggle. When Carson's erection became full, Kaitlyn slowly caressed it up and down while kissing it. He is gently brushing her hair. Kaitlyn started inserting his dick into her mouth, slowly going through her lips and tongue, which made Carson moan while opening his mouth.

Kaitlyn moved a little bit faster while his head is in the motion of rubbing Carson's dick with his mouth. Carson was moved by the feeling of pleasure so he slightly moved his body in opposite direction from Kaitlyn's movement.

For a dozen minutes, Kaitlyn began tasting Carson's pre-cum which she enjoyed. She pounded his head faster as Carson is now breathing heavier with his mouth still open. Kaitlyn used his hands in rubbing Carson's dick while her mouth stayed around the head waiting for the blow.

Kaitlyn is licking Carson's penis hole vigorously while rubbing the rest of the dick faster. Carson moaned louder while in his climax, spraying inside Kaitlyn's mouth for 5 minutes. She swallowed all the semen he spewed.

Kaitlyn stood up and kissed Carson on the lips once again. He tasted a little bit of cum from her lips and tongue. Still kissing, Carson grabbed Kaitlyn's boobs and caressed it gently, and she did the same with his chest.

After a few minutes of hugging, kissing and tonguing, she held him by his ribs and hugged him with her head resting on Carson's neck, as Kaitlyn's boobs was pitted to his chest. Carson helped Kaitlyn put on her blouse, and then she helped him put back his boxers. Carson put his pants back on, buttoned it and pulled up his zipper. Kaitlyn helped him button his long sleeves and fix his necktie.

They held each other's jaws once again. "I love you Carson," said Kaitlyn. "I love you too Kaitlyn," replied Carson. "Although I know that this is our first and last time doing this..." she said. "...Let's keep our hopes high," finished Carson, "We might never know." "I like that," she smiled, "You're all a girl could ask for." "Remember, I owe you one," smirked Carson, which made her giggle. "Okay, sure. Why not?" she added.

They soon returned to the party without anyone noticing, except for Hayden.